Diana & Efim Videos

ان إفيم في الحوض عند هؤلاء الضيوف، وهو رجل وغال جاء في، بخلع ثيابهن وقفز الى الحوض. في وقت لاحق بعض دقائق، ذهب إفيم بعيدا وبدأ هذا الزوج سخيف. تحقق  جمع، إذا كان شريط الفيديو لا تزال متاحة. .

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://dirtybin.com/392  Diana Masturbates In The Shower

C'est rigolo de voir qu'aujourd'hui il n'y a presque plus de partage, et que le peu de vidéos partagée sont découpées.

Voici donc la partie la moins intéressante de la vidéo complète. Diana s'allonge ensuite dans la baignoire et se masturbe en ouvrant les cuisses devant la caméra.

Je le sais bien, j'ai été banni de RLC car j'avais posté quelques screen de ma vidéos...

----

It is funny to see that today there is not sharing anymore, and that little of videos shared are cut.

Here is thus the least interesting part of the complete video. Diana lengthens(stretches out) then in the bathtub and masturbates by opening thighs in front of the camera.

I know well it, I was banished from RLC because I had posted some screen of my videos...

(The Images associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

C'est rigolo de voir qu'aujourd'hui il n'y a presque plus de partage, et que le peu de vidéos partagée sont découpées.

Voici donc la partie la moins intéressante de la vidéo complète. Diana s'allonge ensuite dans la baignoire et se masturbe en ouvrant les cuisses devant la caméra.

Je le sais bien, j'ai été banni de RLC car j'avais posté quelques screen de ma vidéos...

----

It is funny to see that today there is not sharing anymore, and that little of videos shared are cut.

Here is thus the least interesting part of the complete video. Diana lengthens(stretches out) then in the bathtub and masturbates by opening thighs in front of the camera.

I know well it, I was banished from RLC because I had posted some screen of my videos...

(The Images associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

Absolutely, you are right, there's less SHARING than before. But there is only ONE reason, it's all the scammers/spammers/robbers, they gave you one hundred stupid reasons and asking you to pay premiums or downloading on their very low bandwidth hosters, because they make a lot of money on you (two weekes ago, one user admit to make between 500$ and 1000$ per year). I'ù agree with you, it's really sad and boring, but these users are only interesting by money they make with their PAY PER VIEW PAY PER DOWNLOAD hosters.

----

Absolutely, you are right, there's less SHARING than before. But there is only ONE reason, it's all the scammers/spammers/robbers, they gave you one hundred stupid reasons and asking you to pay premiums or downloading on their very low bandwidth hosters, because they make a lot of money on you (two weekes ago, one user admit to make between 500$ and 1000$ per year). I'ù agree with you, it's really sad and boring, but these users are only interesting by money they make with their PAY PER VIEW PAY PER DOWNLOAD hosters.

sunny, dans ce cas là, tu as ton abonnement qui se coupe ?