B1 - General Topic 2022 #12 (April)

Magnificent Marlene, they say the third time is always the charm.

Question is do you have what it takes and the sexual desire to truly seduce the voyeurs like you never have before. Today was a good step being so daring with Karol and her man in her room while you went into overdrive on the couch. Good job that is always awesome when you take chances of being seen or caught in the act.

There is only thing left to do to say thanks to your fans !!!

Image result for ass u[ face downImage result for ass u[ face downImage result for ass u[ face down

3 hours ago, costa049 said:

Taking a shower she would even if she was staying home, that's hygiene. But the thing is, she spent that time on makeup but didn't put effort on her outfit and just put her home pants on

She did put on some really pretty panties though. :biggrin:

Malene really likes Pinky the Rabbit, but has yet to figure out if she turned it over, the little rabbit ears would tickle her perfect little tight ass and send her into orgasmic oblivion. I guess maybe another day.

An epic 3 times treatment by Marlene , after Ginger and Ulyana , the first one proceeding with multiple masturbations ..ok , Radislava as well ..and maybe Monica but her sessions were not repeated but long lasting ..Marlene needs the guy for some amazing performance or a new one , that’s  the price ( 3 masturbations ) when sex is missed …

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

An epic 3 times treatment by Marlene , after Ginger and Ulyana , the first one proceeding with multiple masturbations ..ok , Radislava as well ..and maybe Monica but her sessions were not repeated but long lasting ..Marlene needs the guy for some amazing performance or a new one , that’s  the price ( 3 masturbations ) when sex is missed …

one for her and one each for the offcam sisters seeing as they wont do it

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

one for her and one each for the offcam sisters seeing as they wont do it

The sisters will provide , better say , Zabava will do when her psychology allows .. Esmi is a pleasure watching her , I can’t explain it  but this natural beauty for me is amazing . 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The sisters will provide , better say , Zabava will do when her psychology allows .. Esmi is a pleasure watching her , I can’t explain it  but this natural beauty for me is amazing . 

thats why u are glad they go out so u cant see them

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

She does fine without a guy.