B1 - General Topic 2022 #12 (April)

7 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Taking a shower she would even if she was staying home, that's hygiene. But the thing is, she spent that time on makeup but didn't put effort on her outfit and just put her home pants on

And is a normal thing to do the makeup. That was the joke.

6 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

And is a normal thing to do the makeup. That was the joke.

I know, and she took that time on it as she was going somewhere special. Even Esmi left with the same clothes she came back with, and right after taking a quick nap

12 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Taking a shower she would even if she was staying home, that's hygiene. But the thing is, she spent that time on makeup but didn't put effort on her outfit and just put her home pants on

she wont be wearing them for long

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, costa049 said:

I know, and she took that time on it as she was going somewhere special. Even Esmi left with the same clothes she came back with, and right after taking a quick nap

Guys here think that women only get out of their house to have sex. This is a every stupid way to think. I wounder if they also think this way about their wife and daughter.

• Like 4

52 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Guys here think that women only get out of their house to have sex. This is a every stupid way to think. I wounder if they also think this way about their wife and daughter.

No, of course I don't only think on that. I was just saying more like she took those 20 mins on makeup as if she was going to some bar or to some party or something like that

B1 conclusion , we can be sure that gradually the sisters start to adjust to the new reality of the war and that despite the ongoing  tragedy , they manage to get the rhythm of life back and that they need to live their life .. after a late arrival last night from Esmi , another night out for both of them . Very encouraging messages that they slowly go back to more pleasant things in life , well done . 

As for Marlene , I think she just discovered the couch , expect some wild sessions , let’s see how it is going to be remembering sweet little Ulyana’s marked place 😁😆

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

It is like when they first opened up the Barcelona apartments and they would go to maintenance when a new resident arrived. There used to be huge complaints about how we were prevented from seeing the 'welcome orgy'.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

B1 conclusion , we can be sure that gradually the sisters start to adjust to the new reality of the war and that despite the ongoing  tragedy , they manage to get the rhythm of life back and that they need to live their life .. after a late arrival last night from Esmi , another night out for both of them . Very encouraging messages that they slowly go back to more pleasant things in life , well done . 

As for Marlene , I think she just discovered the couch , expect some wild sessions , let’s see how it is going to be remembering sweet little Ulyana’s marked place 😁😆

I wouldn't say any better DD 🙂 👌