B1 - General Topic 2022 #12 (April)

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It’s fine to disagree when knowing that Tata is there from another country with all the fun in front of her to discover Barcelona but since that incident in Radislava’s room , something that  nobody here knows changed everything  ..She tried to “ recover “ with a second chance with Marlene and the guys that night in B5 , she got drunk and while  out she got an even most probably bigger blow with losing personal things …this was kind of  the ultimate blow and since then , she only showed interest when Eva and Matvei visited ..Cleopatra’s potential is great , she showed it when she felt nice and comfortable with the male guests in B2 when she most probably also had sex at the corner of the balcony off cams ..Unfortunately , something big also happened that night since we saw the end of Agneta the following day and never ever a same evening … 

i aint reading all that, are u saying cleo doesnt spend more time out than in, yes or no will do

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I keep my statement. ☺️

She mustn't feel comfortable to walk around like she would want with the presence of some guy she doesn't know, especially the guy of one of the housemates, in this case Karol's, which is understandable.

2 minutes ago, costa049 said:

She mustn't feel comfortable to walk around like she would want with the presence of some guy she doesn't know, especially the guy of one of the housemates, in this case Karol's

I thought you were talking about them sharing a room. Maybe tomorrow he will leave again.