B1 - General Topic 2022 #12 (April)

B1 is not a good place as B4 for example for having guys. There's not so much space for privacy, and only one bathroom. And not every girl reacts and behaves the same way to the presence of a strange guy in a house, especially when they're not counting on him, and they have to have that in mind when bringing their guys in.

12 minutes ago, costa049 said:

They saw him there before and leaving, it's different. They didn't know he was still coming back

karol would have told how long he would be there, they have been out all day so they havent seen him

7 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

karol would have told how long he would be there, they have been out all day so they havent seen him

It's a complicated line, since on the one hand they want to have their guys on cams, which is either good for them and for us to watch, but on the other hand, as I said, there's not so much space in there and they only have one bathroom (not counting the private restroom, which is still in another floor and doesn't have a bathtub)

4 minutes ago, costa049 said:

It's a complicated line, since on the one hand they want to have their guys on cams, which is either good for them and for us to watch, but on the other hand, as I said, there's not so much space in there and they only have one bathroom (not counting the private restroom, which is still in another floor and doesn't have a bathtub)

to be fair to him, he spends his time in the bedroom and karol tells him when the bathroom is free, some of these other guys walk about the place like they own it

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

to be fair to him, he spends his time in the bedroom and karol tells him when the bathroom is free, some of these other guys walk about the place like they own it

It's valid. But also don't forget, as I also said, that not every girl reacts and behaves the same way to the presence of a strange guy around, especially being the guy of one of the housemates and who they aren't counting on still

2 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

Yes he's very polite.

I posted that just to tease.

Every time he walks around most of the time he looks at the ground.

And I have to remind you all that Marlene knew that he was at home and still bated on the couch.

5 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Yes he's very polite.

I posted that just to tease.

Every time he walks around most of the time he looks at the ground.

And I have to remind you all that Marlene knew that he was at home and still bated on the couch.

It's true, he is indeed polite. But I still don't take back what I said. I didn't see the sisters coming back, but beyond not counting on him back in the house, most probably they weren't counting on him out of the room and even showering

6 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

I've always liked this guy...He totally respects the girls, whether it's been in B1 or B4...

• Upvote 4

I'll re-write what I once said here.

They live in the same house as housemates, in this case girls on vacation. Of course they can spend time with each other and do mostly whatever they want, unless it isn't something illegal or harmful to each other.

They just have to have respect and good sense with each other. And so, they have to not borrow each other's stuff without asking, be respectful when inviting guests and with noise and talk with their housemates about that, clean up their own messes and their private/ common spaces in general, keep their hands off/ not share each other's food and drinks without asking and without having your hands and face properly clean, respect each other's need for quiet time and, above all, respect each other's space and privacy, that's it.

These are basic rules of coexistence.

4 minutes ago, costa049 said:

I'll re-write what I once said here.

They live in the same house as roommates, in this case girls on vacation. Of course they can spend time with each other and do mostly whatever they want.

They just have to have respect and good sense with each other. And so, they have to not borrow each other's stuff without asking, be respectful when inviting guests and with noise and talk with their housemates about that, clean up their own messes and their private/ common spaces in general, keep their hands off/ not share each other's food and drinks without asking and without having your hands and face properly clean, respect each other's need for quiet time and, above all, respect each other's space and privacy, that's it.

These are basic rules of coexistence.

marlene and zaba have both brought a guy back without telling karol, at least karol plans him staying

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

marlene and zaba have both brought a guy back without telling karol, at least karol plans him staying

Brought strangers, need to be noted, Karol is with this guy for a long time isn't someone she met in a bar yesterday.