Can someone explain me? Did this guy have sex with his girlfriend?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do I just not see the difference? What happened here???

I hope someone can explain, cause I bet I'm not the only one who wonders and missed it.

It appears that this thread is getting off-topic. I accept that; such things happen on CC; I, myself, am responsible for some of these disasters. But show me an enemy railroad, and TBG & I will gladly derail the next engine that tries to come through.

That said, the topic was: "Did this guy have sex with his girlfriend?"

This old wise squirrel's answer:

Whelp, unless he's gay, that's exactly what girlfriends are for!

(And, if you, as a man, do not accept that fact, girls won't want to fuck you, and you will go blind from trying to fuck yourself. Give 10 points to the new couple. Just cuz Foamy said so.)

t'es trop fort l'Ecureuil !!!

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* ;)

Océane

But I thought it was Diana in the bathtub? Or?

No, it's not Diane in the bathtub.

It's the one in red in the link below, but the thing is what's Efim doing in the bath with that girl, naked?

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

But I thought it was Diana in the bathtub? Or?

No, it's not Diane in the bathtub.

It's the one in red in the link below, but the thing is what's Efim doing in the bath with that girl?

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Efim was just a bit too drunk  ;D and lost his way to Diana bedroom, Diana realized that she went to pick him up and after punching, kicking and crying she made up with him and now they are all love & sex  :P

Efim was just a bit too drunk  ;D and lost his way to Diana bedroom, Diana realized that she went to pick him up and after punching, kicking and crying she made up with him and now they are all love & sex  :P

How did he end up in the same bathtub naked as the other couple?  :))

Were the other couple in the bath already? Supposing he mistook the bathroom door for the bedroom door, shouldn't he have said something like "OOpps, sorry." etc. instead of going in and etc.?  :))   

How did he end up in the same bathtub naked as the other couple?  :))

Were the other couple in the bath already? Supposing he mistook the bathroom door for the bedroom door, shouldn't he have said something like "OOpps, sorry." etc. instead of going in and etc.?  :)) 

I missed that part... but I hope in more parties and the woman in red to come again  :P although I am not sure if Diana would like to see her again  ::)

I don't know who got there first, but if efim was there first they should have not came in,or if they was there first he should have not come in. it's called LOCK THE FRIGGIN DOOR.drunk or not you don't do shit like that,wonder how he would have felt if diana would do it to him.on the FIRST night of being in the new apartment.i know she must care for him because she forgave him.i know things change but if you done things like that back in the day(one time)you would be looking for a new girlfriend.Most girls back then did not put up with that type of behavior.finally got a interesting couple and something is going to ruin it.      >:(

so no record or witness of what really happened? Whoever captured that pic must know, I think.

Another point is the other couple: how they handled this situation?

All in all it is really interesting.

1º fue a la ducha la chica , le falto algo , champu , o una goma para el pelo y llamo desnuda con la toalla puesta , vino efim y el novio de la chica , efim borracho se desnudo y se metio en la bañera , convenció a ella de que se metiera tambien , y luego el novio de ella también entro , los tres desnudos , solo hablaban , efim se fue consciente del enfado de diana , y se quedaron solos la chica de rojo y su novio , y hay empezó el espectáculo .............