B5 General Topic 2022 #10 (April / May)

As was easily seen and mentioned , Thor is a really cool guy , a major player and can “ win “the people , calm character , nice aura , good looking , social , I guess with Tweety’s departure and not “ stable “ to hang out with Loraine , Holly must be enjoying his company , especially keeping herself away  from night life or other events due to her soon to be departure ..

Another easy prediction says that Thor will make for sure a move to have Holly , I would say that as a “ final RLC goodbye “ , “ everybody loves Holly “ might give a nice farewell to all of her fans …Let’s see.

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

As was easily seen and mentioned , Thor is a really cool guy , a major player and can “ win “the people , calm character , nice aura , good looking , social , I guess with Tweety’s departure and not “ stable “ to hang out with Loraine , Holly must be enjoying his company , especially keeping herself away  from night life or other events due to her soon to be departure ..

Another easy predictions says that Thor will make for sure a move to have Holly , I would say that as a “ final RLC goodbye “ , “ everybody loves Holly “ might give a nice farewell to all of her fans …Let’s see.

Just hope that he performs better with her. Maybe with Holly experience she can be a great guide.

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Another easy predictions says that Thor will make for sure a move to have Holly , I would say that as a “ final RLC goodbye “ , “ everybody loves Holly “ might give a nice farewell to all of her fans …Let’s see.

And if they aren't dead, they will continue to love each other. It seems he is also Ukranian and lives in Spain and also a performer. The perfect choice for little Holly. What a nice happy end. We appreciate all, I think. 👰👩‍❤️‍👨

12 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I know I have said this before, but you are definitely the eternal optimist.  I remember once someone accused you of being on the RLC payroll and I thought that was a cruel thing to say ... but honestly I am starting to wonder it myself. 

I hope you are right my friend. 

I will stipulate this:  Seeing K&R on the bed with Holly and Thor ... that would be a HUGE UPGRADE over K&R with Daniel and Bea.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Just hope that he performs better with her. Maybe with Holly experience she can be a great guide.

It needs really great sex skills to make it first time on cameras .. Now , Holly is great but not special ( Masha / Ulyana wild let’s say to make it easy understandable 😁.. ) and Thor , well , he just wanted to fuck and in the end he managed to finish and in comparison to other guys ( of course non tenants .. ) he wasn’t bad .. 

I will repeat it once again , Holly’s ultimate sex experience must have been Curly , aka Bruno .. Of course we have no clue who she has fucked in her life off cameras but the pleasure I saw her having while she was treated in any possible way by Bruno , i think this will always be unforgettable sex ..and even seeing him with Gina , even at his last days in B4 before moving to B6 with  Gina ,  I think she managed to accept him and consider him as a person who made her happy and made her feel nice and special …

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

She loves sex and everything she does focuses that. He is one who sure appreciate this. Both don't have other hobbies except to cultivate their bodies and show them off. In my opinion both are in the same mood and respect each other. What a fabulous end. The song by Elton John 'Candle in the Wind' comes into my mind. Goodby Holly-Baby and have a nice life. 👋😘

Just now, JenniferMom said:

I know I have said this before, but you are definitely the eternal optimist.  I remember once someone accused you of being on the RLC payroll and I thought that was a cruel thing to say ... but honestly I am starting to wonder it myself. 

I hope you are right my friend. 

I will stipulate this:  Seeing K&R on the bed with Holly and Thor ... that would be a HUGE UPGRADE over K&R with Daniel and Bea.

I thought you knew me better Ms.Jen , it is in my nature thinking positive and being an optimist ..I hate misery , I hate to watch isolated , prisoned and bored girls / tenants , Esmi always gives me such a great feeling watching her , a simple , normal , daily life girl that you can take her out for a drink , a walk at the beach , a couple of cocktails , share the sunset ..this is Esmi for me and this is how she should be treated .. I expect no extreme things because this isn’t the idea I have for Esmi , let’s start with something easy , how about she sleeps naked for the first time ? This is already an upgrade , the cover at NV perhaps exposing her body , this is a fair beginning , baby steps , blossoming , unfolding ..Then , maybe touching herself or whatever similar …then we can talk again ..of course it might take the whole summer but hey , as a good friend here has always been saying , RLc isn’t a sprint , it is a marathon , the joy of the voyeur is to catch this ultimate moment and satisfy his/her  pervert instincts 😂🤣..😈😈

For every show girl Leora , we should have the balance of girls like Esmi and Zabava ..Ypu learn to appreciate more when you miss something , I will be million times excited waiting for that one moment of Esmi rather than watching for the thousandth time a predictable camera positioned Leora opening her legs and masturbating ..But this is of course always a personal taste and what everyone chooses to watch RLC ..