Leora - Home Activities (2022) #45

35 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Leora clearly wearing a bra just before she leaves.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Nice try. Surely you are not trying to mislead the readers or this forum? As I said previously, Leora got dressed at 13:49:00 without a bra, and left at 13:52:00 without a bra.

• Sad 2

22 minutes ago, philo said:

Nice try. Surely you are not trying to mislead the readers or this forum? As I said previously, Leora got dressed at 13:49:00 without a bra, and left at 13:52:00 without a bra.

What you said in your previous comment was   (Out for more fun this time? No bra under the sweatshirt. Easy access. )  Not what your saying now after getting

info from Blue, Leora was gone for just over a hour and came back with shopping what are you trying to suggest as in Easy access or are you just been 

your normal dim-witted stupid self

• Upvote 6

19 minutes ago, Ste said:

What you said in your previous comment was   (Out for more fun this time? No bra under the sweatshirt. Easy access. )  Not what your saying now after getting

info from Blue, Leora was gone for just over a hour and came back with shopping what are you trying to suggest as in Easy access or are you just been 

your normal dim-witted stupid self

I seem to recall her going out for an hour without a bra before, i think it was October 4th 2017. I mean, how far do we go back?🤪

I would never mislead anyone, of course not. I mean, i'm not so retarded to say something like, oh i don't know, That there was no such person as LB......

• Like 4
  • Upvote 4