Martina & Alberto - 2022 #13

Noldus

25 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

And unlike last night, she is getting the  makeup P E R F E C T.

Too much makeup! She took her overnight backpack.. She still hasn't mowed that landing strip....

And out the door at 1:05AM looking so sexy and  hot.  

I keep thinking of how I might wean myself off of RLC ... but each time she leaves like this, I feel my heartstrings tugging.  I know you guys probaby think this is crazy.  But I do feel for her and I don't think I have denied having a crush.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, JenniferMom said:

But this isn't a casual evening with Candela watching TV.   She is looking to get laid.

Will somebody get lucky?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, JenniferMom said:

But this isn't a casual evening with Candela watching TV.   She is looking to get laid.

as i said in an earlier post she was a bit over friendly with Candela on her last stay looked like there was a bit touchy feely and Martina laying on her front like she was getting off in front of her 

• Like 1

Just now, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

as i said in an earlier post she was a bit over friendly with Candela on her last stay looked like there was a bit touchy feely and Martina laying on her front like she was getting off in front of her 

I would not be surprised to see them develop a closer relationship.  Martina is a very loving woman.  She might not feel Alberto is "the one" but she certainly loves him and  adores him.  She has the ability to express her love to multiple people.  Candela would be a logical person to receive her sexual affection.  My comment was directed more toward last night's activities where TLE I believe felt maybe it was just a casual night with Candela.  Martina certainly did not look as hot last night as she did tonight.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

I would love to see her corrupt Candela....

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1