Martina & Alberto - 2022 #13

Noldus

4 minutes ago, philo said:

I listened to the music Martina played while she was getting ready: Whitney Houston's "I want to dance with somebody...who loves me" and Lionel Richey's "All Night Long".

well that excludes Alberto then on at least one of those then 🤪

• Haha 2

48 minutes ago, philo said:

I listened to the music Martina played while she was getting ready: Whitney Houston's "I want to dance with somebody...who loves me" and Lionel Richey's "All Night Long".

She listens to some pretty good music most of the time...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, philo said:

What has happened to ramp up the sex between Martina and Alberto? Did I miss something? Can cold water be the results of all this activity? LOL

The already irresistible Martine became even more irresistible after she returned from the visit to her dad's...

15 minutes ago, tle said:

The already irresistible Martine became even more irresistible after she returned from the visit to her dad's...

Maybe Martina realized that she was partying too much and that her education was most important for her future and Alberto was the best person to help her succeed. She needs and appreciates his love.  He has always loved her, whatever it takes. 

This is obviously my opinion only, for whatever it's worth.

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Deepdave said:

Maybe Martina realized that she was partying too much and that her education was most important for her future and Alberto was the best person to help her succeed. She needs and appreciates his love.  He has always loved her, whatever it takes. 

This is obviously my opinion only, for whatever it's worth.

They say people never change but in reality we do. We change every day as we encounter new experiences…  The experience of seeing someone close fighting for their life and the realization of how fragile life really is can be a life changing experience. After visiting her dad Martina may be re-evaluating what things are really important to her….

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, tle said:

They say people never change but in reality we do. We change every day as we encounter new experiences…  The experience of seeing someone close fighting for their life and the realization of how fragile life really is can be a life changing experience. After visiting her dad Martina may be re-evaluating what things are really important to her.

I really hope you and @Deepdave are right but it is too early to know.  

The question is not so much if Martina has changed by seeing her dad.   Yes seeing her dad might remind her how life is fragile.  So … the theory is she decides to accept a life with a ni ni and love him unconditionally because it  doesn’t get any better than this???  It’s possible, but I want to see more over time.  I do believe people change as a result of “significant emotional events” and seeing her dad could be that event.  But it would seem to me if you had experienced something that would make you think “life is short” … you might want to go out and live life to the fullest … not to settle.

To me the change we need to see … that I think Martina wants to see … is a change in Alberto.  She was gone 5-6 days right?  Would have been a good time to go out and find a job or do something to improve his life.  Did anything like this happen?  I don’t think so but I could be wrong.  I saw a lot of video game playing.  Is he even keeping up with his exercising that we saw not too long ago?    

• Like 1