Martina & Alberto - 2022 #13

Noldus

21 hours ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

Martina sleeping on the couch it must be her turn for the couch , its hardly a good idea for viewing figures, A distinct lack of action in the apartment nowadays she must well horny by now but feeling obligated to stay with Alberto rather than going out and finding a bit elsewhere 

Would agree from the post or lack thereof, not much happening in this apartment. I cannot tell but does Alberto still have COVID-19 or a variant, does Martina have COVID? I thought from her long night out while he had it (not overnighter as usual) she did not contract COVID-19.  I wouldn’t think she could go to long without some sexual activity. 

Sound like there is movement in B4. Possible to B7?  But I also thought Nelly and Bogdan were in B7? Are they moving again? 

Martina will not leave Alberto. What guy in his right mind (accept Alberto) would allow Martina the freedom she has now; the overnighters, bringing her guy friends home to spend the night or spending the night at their place (not proven) and then of course there is the biggest baggage; worthless Nelly. 
My friends that have subscriptions (at this point, I don’t know why) they do not comment on the forum say Martina is a wasted talent. 

On another note, with summer around the corner, does anyone know if RLC will do improvements to M&A's apartment?  Having been a popular view for a couple of years, can they ask for a raise or improvement? Does anyone know how that works? Alberto and Martina must still be looking for a way out of RLC.  Martina must be close to starting her internship; Does anyone know?  

As I already mentioned, the biggest baggage Martina has right now is not Alberto but herself, Nelly, and Bogdan. Martina would do much better and live a better life even with RLC, if she moved on from those two and met someone else or one of the other girls from RLC. There are far too many talented girls in Barcelona, looking to be with another girl with ambition, personality, intelligence, friendship, or lovers, she would enjoy them much more without the aggravation and drama brought on with the current girl to girl relationship.  

I encourage them both, like Alberto needs to “get it together”, Martina needs to think as well if she is going to, wants to be success!  Perhaps a therapist?

Good Night

• Confused 2

2 hours ago, yelt said:

Would agree from the post or lack thereof, not much happening in this apartment. I cannot tell but does Alberto still have COVID-19 or a variant, does Martina have COVID? I thought from her long night out while he had it (not overnighter as usual) she did not contract COVID-19.  I wouldn’t think she could go to long without some sexual activity. 

Sound like there is movement in B4. Possible to B7?  But I also thought Nelly and Bogdan were in B7? Are they moving again? 

Martina will not leave Alberto. What guy in his right mind (accept Alberto) would allow Martina the freedom she has now; the overnighters, bringing her guy friends home to spend the night or spending the night at their place (not proven) and then of course there is the biggest baggage; worthless Nelly. 
My friends that have subscriptions (at this point, I don’t know why) they do not comment on the forum say Martina is a wasted talent. 

On another note, with summer around the corner, does anyone know if RLC will do improvements to M&A's apartment?  Having been a popular view for a couple of years, can they ask for a raise or improvement? Does anyone know how that works? Alberto and Martina must still be looking for a way out of RLC.  Martina must be close to starting her internship; Does anyone know?  

As I already mentioned, the biggest baggage Martina has right now is not Alberto but herself, Nelly, and Bogdan. Martina would do much better and live a better life even with RLC, if she moved on from those two and met someone else or one of the other girls from RLC. There are far too many talented girls in Barcelona, looking to be with another girl with ambition, personality, intelligence, friendship, or lovers, she would enjoy them much more without the aggravation and drama brought on with the current girl to girl relationship.  

I encourage them both, like Alberto needs to “get it together”, Martina needs to think as well if she is going to, wants to be success!  Perhaps a therapist?

Good Night

I actually think she would be better going it alone then she could bring back anyone she wanted without having to answer to anyone lets face it Alberto would be no big lose I doubt anyone is watching the apartment because Alberto is there, but as I say Martina is a huge draw given the right opportunity's and given the amount of friends she apparently has they would have to fit a revolving door on the flat for all her activity's and comings and goings 

• Haha 1

I've been trying to figure out, in my own mind, exactly what is going on with this apartment and the two occupants and this is what I came up with.

Alberto is a good housekeeper with benefits. No more and no less.  Martina is a play girl who fucks her friend the housekeeper, which keeps him in line

and at the same time satisfies RLC.  This gives her the opportunity to go off camera to party and fuck whoever she wishes. Her need for sex seems insatiable.

The entire financial income for them comes from what Martina has between her legs. I don't understand why she doesn't have an apartment on her own.

This is just how I see things.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 4

4 hours ago, Miraguy said:

I've been trying to figure out, in my own mind, exactly what is going on with this apartment and the two occupants and this is what I came up with.

Alberto is a good housekeeper with benefits. No more and no less.  Martina is a play girl who fucks her friend the housekeeper, which keeps him in line

and at the same time satisfies RLC.  This gives her the opportunity to go off camera to party and fuck whoever she wishes. Her need for sex seems insatiable.

The entire financial income for them comes from what Martina has between her legs. I don't understand why she doesn't have an apartment on her own.

This is just how I see things.

I've said it for many months: Alberto is a house-husband. What she sees in him, I don't understand. He appears sincere, thoughtful, and a decent cook.  But there's a characteristic missing, I don't know what it is, that makes him more feminine then masculine (and maybe that's what Martina likes).

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Howard said:

I've said it for many months: Alberto is a house-husband. What she sees in him, I don't understand. He appears sincere, thoughtful, and a decent cook.  But there's a characteristic missing, I don't know what it is, that makes him more feminine then masculine (and maybe that's what Martina likes).

I don't know.. He gets paid to fuck Martina and I don't....

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, tle said:

I don't know.. He gets paid to fuck Martina and I don't....

No.  She gets paid to fuck Alberto. She carries the money maker between Her legs.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Is your computer screen Scratch & Sniff.   :biggrin:

I wish! I'm waiting for the VR version of RLC to come out... 😊

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, tle said:

I wish! I'm waiting for the VR version of RLC to come out... 😊

You could be waiting awhile.  It takes RLC a long time too make changes. 

It took them 10 Years just to get rid of Flash Player.  :biggrin:

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, yelt said:

Two problems with this Yelt:

(1) Women more or less like strong, confident men.  They also want men to love them and be considerate of their sexual needs before the needs of the man to ejaculate (because after that it is more or less over).  Alberto has a lot of positive qualities but the above aforementioned traits are not strong abilities for Alberto.

So no one should be surprised if Martina were to end this.

(2) You are right that most guys would not allow Martina to do what she does.  Why does he?  I think it’s because if he didn’t, she would leave him.  He does care for her deeply and of course he is fucking one of the best cast members on RLC … so it is in his interest to support her extracurricular sexual activities.  He does not want to lose her so he  caves to her desires.  Martina may like this but it is a sign of weakness.

Of course this doesn’t explain why he doesn’t want to be with her.  She goes out to party and maybe not have sex so why doesn’t he want to be with her?   Ah yes, I forget, those fucking dogs.  At least they won’t leave him.

Ultimately Martina may realize how special he is and it takes more than lust and great sex to have a deep and fulfilling relationship.  It seems to me since her visit to see her dad that she is more on this kind of path.  Like I say though … people don’t change easily and it’s going to be a long hot summer in Barcelona.

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Two problems with this Yelt:

(1) Women more or less like strong, confident men.  They also want men to love them and be considerate of their sexual needs before the needs of the man to ejaculate (because after that it is more or less over).  Alberto has a lot of positive qualities but the above aforementioned traits are not strong abilities for Alberto.

So no one should be surprised if Martina were to end this.

(2) You are right that most guys would not allow Martina to do what she does.  Why does he?  I think it’s because if he didn’t, she would leave him.  He does care for her deeply and of course he is fucking one of the best cast members on RLC … so it is in his interest to support her extracurricular sexual activities.  He does not want to lose her so he  caves to her desires.  Martina may like this but it is a sign of weakness.

Of course this doesn’t explain why he doesn’t want to be with her.  She goes out to party and maybe not have sex so why doesn’t he want to be with her?   Ah yes, I forget, those fucking dogs.  At least they won’t leave him.

Ultimately Martina may realize how special he and it takes more than lust and great sex to have a deep and fulfilling relationship.  It seems to me since her visit to see her dad that she is more on this kind of path.  Like I say though … people don’t change easily and it’s going to be a long hot summer in Barcelona.

I enjoy reading your intuitive thoughts on these two people. I usually agree with most everything you write. But as much as I would like to see Martina with her own apartment, as you point out, "Ah those fucking dogs". I keep forgetting about them.