Martina & Alberto - 2022 #13

Noldus

For her big night out:

There was a lot of preparation for Martina, the kind of preparation that you do, to make sure you are very beautiful and appetizing and that makes you a little nervous because you want to please and hope that it will lead to an intimate relationship with a new person, you have all experienced it for yourself ?

This is exactly what happened with Martina, no doubt.

Before leaving, Martina made sure to be sexually and explicitly available to Alberto, as usual, she wants Alberto to feel good before his big night (he ± enjoyed the moment, strange!) and this allows Martina not to feel guilty for her FWB relationship and towards us. She plans everything that Martina ! Yes girl !

In preparation for his big night out, Martina and Alberto looked at pictures of young women on Tinder and Martina was happy and funny to explain to Alberto these proposals from those women. Alberto was very interested, go see the video.

So Alberto was well aware of Martina's purpose as usual: she was going to meet other women to have fun and have more sexual adventures. And we all know that Alberto is aware of this and when Martina does this, is part of the deal they have between the two.

In short: Alberto gets the sex he wants (besides Martina offers more than he demand...) and Martina fulfills her important need for her libido with women, for now....

So no more questions about her big night out....

My question for you:

When one in the couple cheats on the other, usually the one who cheats has less sexual desire for his couple (a signal for the other one that something is happening...). In the case of Martina/Alberto, isn't this what happens due to the fact that they have this agreement between them?

P.S. I don't say that this is without consequences but for the moment, the deal between the 2 still holds after 10 years Wow ! and 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

Alberto and Martina doing the business in the usual way so no hard feeling from him so business as usual then, unless shes working her ticket to go out tonight 

Not sure where you are living but we have here sunday....tomorrow school so not so sure if she needs her ticket...😁

40 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

And she is happy today, the big night was perfect for her....you know what I mean !

Really not sure what you mean, it is already Sunday not Friday perhaps you mean preparing for tomorrows school ?  🤷‍♂️ 😁

13 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Not sure where you are living but we have here sunday....tomorrow school so not so sure if she needs her ticket...😁

and of course that's bothered her before, as you know she does what she wants when she wants 

este ultimo video que esta por las webs de sexo en la oscuridad , nunca habia visto tan claro tener sexo anal a martina y alberto , una lastima que no se vea desde el angulo de atras , pero se ve claramente el pene dentro del ano cuando ella se echa para adelante .

• Like 1

On 5/8/2022 at 6:47 AM, JenniferMom said:

You then say Alberto doesn't see any reason to stop her.  Really?  If he loves her so much, he doesn't do anything and stands by with the dogs and lets Martina destroy herself?  It just doesn't add up.  

I have always said you could be right all along.  These two are just love birds with a freakishly strange relationship where Martina gets to have an exciting open sex life and Alberto is the stay-at-home house husband cuckold.  But the simple fact of the matter is that the set of facts in front of us seem to align much better with an FWB than to something more than FWB.  The simple fact of the matter is that these weekend all-nighters that Martina goes on cannot be healthy for her long-term relationship with Alberto.  Martina's behavior is unsustainable for any kind of long-term committed relationship with Alberto.

Good Day Jen, I hope you had a good Mother’s Day!  I agree with you here, that these weekend all-nighters can become very unhealthy (especially with liquor combined with drugs) as they may also cause mental instability, poor judgement, etc. I hope Alberto will continue to express his opinions about these continued activities and not stand by and watch Martina destroy herself and future endeavors 
On an off note: I have not heard and just wondering if Martina has received another tattoo, does anyone know? Also, has any heard how is Martina's dad is doing with the cancer treatments?