Martina & Alberto - 2022 #13

Noldus

1 hour ago, tle said:

She should have made it home by now.. She had her overnight bag with her when she left.. Are her and Taco staying over at Candela's tonight?

It will not be an overnighter but did anyone stop to think Martina has another love interest and it is not Candela? However, she may be using Candela to help cover for her.  Martina no longer has to worry about Alberto, Nelly and her I believe have established a good friends; Martina she is now more free to pursue other interested parties with less baggage_Male or Female?

11 minutes ago, yelt said:

It will not be an overnighter but did anyone stop to think Martina has another love interest and it is not Candela? However, she may be using Candela to help cover for her.  Martina no longer has to worry about Alberto, Nelly and her I believe have established a good friends; Martina she is now more free to pursue other interested parties with less baggage_Male or Female?

After the incident today with the argument between Martina and Nelly, I now have the feeling that they did part ways a few months back. I don't want to speculate anymore on their current status but today's argument suggeats that either Martina or Nelly isn't happy about something between them. As I wrote on the B7 post, Martina was pretty upset with something Nelly was ranting about. After the argument, Martina left B7. I hope we get either a Spanish or Russian translator to tell us what the were arguing about. It was actually pretty uncomfortable to watch. I hope it doesn't stop Martina from connecting again with the other apartments...it was nice to see her socializing again with them.

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, tle said:

OT.. Nelly has gotten herself really fucked up tonight after Martina left.. Their room is now UM....

Argument huh? Must have been a big one. Is her husband (Bogdan) with Nelly or Martina? 

2 minutes ago, yelt said:

Argument huh? Must have been a big one. Is her husband (Bogdan) with Nelly or Martina? 

Last seen Bogdan was on the bathroom floor in their apartment. He had been there for over an hour...

11 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Martina is ok, she should meet her friends

Yes. She has Taco with her so wherever she's gone it's someplace safe for Taco....

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Martina is ok, she should meet her friends

Yes, and she should continue to socialize with the other apartments except B7 if Nelly is going to be there. I hope that someone who has been at RLC during the affair with Martina and Nelly, like Holly, Loraine and others, can fill everyone in on what went on with the affair and can promote making sure that Martina gets invitations to parties, pool days and the rest. I have a feeling Martina is going to need to know she's welcome to all the other residences. I think today was a breakthrouggh day fo Martina and feel pretty bad that Nelly ruined it in the end. I also feel sad for Nelly as she clearly has not yet dealt with the demons inside her and if she doesn't  get some professional help, I worry for her. I know a lot of folks here don't like her, but I have always felt, when she is sober, she is a good, kind person. Like Jen has said many times, you can tell by Nelly's smile that she's a good person, but the drinking is slowly killing her...and her relationship with Martina. Just really sad.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 3