Martina & Alberto - 2022 #13

Noldus

1 minute ago, tle said:

Martina seems to be interacting with Bogdan more than Nelly. One time Nelly came up and put her arm around Martina and they were both laughing and having a good time but when Nelly walked away Marina turned and had a strange look on her face... It looked like a face of revulsion...

If that is correct, you have just pissed on a lot of peoples bonfires. (and fantasies) lmao 🙂

4 minutes ago, tle said:

Martina seems to be interacting with Bogdan more than Nelly. One time Nelly came up and put her arm around Martina and they were both laughing and having a good time but when Nelly walked away Marina turned and had a strange look on her face... It looked like a face of revulsion...

Bogdan seems to be trying to make friends with Martina.  Bogdan seems to be lurking so I would ask if Martina's look was about Nelly or about Bogdan?

RLC seems incapable of knowing where to put their cameras. I can't decided whether it is deliberate or due to ignorance about human behavior. If the IT people decide where to place the cameras then we get what we have got. 

• Upvote 1

Martina has started to touch Bogdan from time to time. For me, touching is the beginning of establishing intimacy. Is Martina touching Bogdan as a way of strategically calming him down so that he won't interfere with her and Nelly? Or, is Martina beginning to consider bringing Bogdan into the relationship?

• Haha 1