Martina & Alberto - 2022 #13

Noldus

7 hours ago, philo said:

I don't speak a word of the language. However, the body language of the conversation appeared to me to be an appeal by Nelly to reengage the relationship on camera. Martina seemed to be giving reasons why that is not a good idea. At one point, Nelly gave a middle finger to Martina's argument. Someone tell me if I am wrong.

School seems to be teaching and helping Martina learn something other than tourism, perhaps morals? Maybe even to respect for the one person who really loves her and will always be there for... Alberto.  

So, Nelly gave Martina the middle finger in conversation (time for her to go)? Martina has shown that middle finger to Alberto several times, and I wonder how she likes in return? I only mention it to say that during the whole relationship with Nelly, Martina has treated Alberto like shit! And depending on the situation with her friend and ex-lover Nelly, I wonder how she likes the middle finger in her face from someone she has exchanged bodily fluids many times and claimed to be in love!  

Until a short time ago, Martina may have been continuing to have a sexual relationship with Nelly, but school and all Martina’s recent life events have taken precedence over Nelly.  Nelly may have seemed unwilling to understand or except why her lover could no longer see her when she called.    

9 hours ago, DWI said:

After the incident today with the argument between Martina and Nelly, I now have the feeling that they did part ways a few months back. I don't want to speculate anymore on their current status but today's argument suggeats that either Martina or Nelly isn't happy about something between them. As I wrote on the B7 post, Martina was pretty upset with something Nelly was ranting about. After the argument, Martina left B7. I hope we get either a Spanish or Russian translator to tell us what the were arguing about. It was actually pretty uncomfortable to watch. I hope it doesn't stop Martina from connecting again with the other apartments...it was nice to see her socializing again with them.

I think her connection to other RLC apartments was only Nelly although she did talk dut to the other residents too. She is very sociable towards others, which will certainly help her a lot in her future job. I also think that their relationship (N+M) hasn't been that close for a while. Barcelona is big and I'm sure that Martina will easily find (already found) a lot of real friends outside of RLC. Therefore, their desire to meet other RLC residents will not be as great.

We should also not forget that there have been some recent events in her life that must have given her thought about life (e.g. her father's illness, Blackie's death, etc.). That can change you a bit, positively or negatively... currently rather positive for Martina and Alberto's relationship.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, yelt said:

It will not be an overnighter but did anyone stop to think Martina has another love interest and it is not Candela? However, she may be using Candela to help cover for her.  Martina no longer has to worry about Alberto, Nelly and her I believe have established a good friends; Martina she is now more free to pursue other interested parties with less baggage_Male or Female?

Please tell us more about whom you think Martina's other love interest might be? Do you think it is the Big Guy? Martina has been keeping him off camera lately and he is the only male person that I have ever seen her in an intimate moment with other than Alberto.

21 hours ago, tle said:

I didn't see the middle finger but the conversation did get heated... That was just a cordial kiss on the cheeks when she left... Not a passionate romantic kiss... I think we can officially call this romance dead....

This would be a good conversation to get translated.

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

Everyone was looking at Nelly's right hand to see the middle finger gesture. Nelly is left handed. LOL

I would not be so fast as to write off the Nelly/Martina romance. Every relationship that I have been a part of has gone through a stage where arguments occur. What I will look to see is if they continue to engage each other. It they do it is a sign that all is not lost. One or both may be looking for a way to get beyond the difficulty and to recapture what they both know they have for each other.

Everyone's experience is different so I can only make assumptions about what I have observed regarding Martina and Nelly.  Just because they no long identify as having a romantic relationship does not mean that they will stop fucking. I'm trying, right now, to get a good buddy to stop fucking his ex-wife. Even though they had a contentious divorce, they still fuck about once a month. I want him to move on.

20 minutes ago, philo said:

Everyone was looking at Nelly's right hand to see the middle finger gesture. Nelly is left handed. LOL

It was the left finger she gave her...

2 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

I gave a non-verbal translation and challenged anyone to contradict my "reading" of the conversation. So far no one has.

9 minutes ago, philo said:

I gave a non-verbal translation and challenged anyone to contradict my "reading" of the conversation. So far no one has.

Have you got a take on why Alberto was thumbing through pictures of girls last night? It looked like it was pictures from a dating site....