7 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

She just can't seem to get off. And it was Loraine that walked in on Tweety the other day. She told Loraine what she was doing and Loraine left immediately, but Tweety still could not come. Here she is again not being able to come. She tried for more than 15 minutes.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

I must have missed the one with Lorraine, I was on about this one from yesterday. Looks like Tweety just likes edging

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, MrFlexxy said:

I must have missed the one with Lorraine, I was on about this one from yesterday. Looks like Tweety just likes edging

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

IIRC Tweety does this all the time.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MrFlexxy said:

Yep, RLC should have stepped in ages ago honestly. If they can't come to an agreement, it's not fair on all sides to keep dealing with it. Although drama does sell. 

Don't we want "real life"?    Shit like this happens all the time.  I'm surprised it happens at all given the contrived living situation these girls are in.  Normal stress and anger triggers like real jobs, kids, bad marriages, housekeeping, alcoholism, aging parents, etc. ... these are typically not present here.

These girls have one job ... look pretty, masturbate, and fuck.

Yes drama sells and  I think it makes RLC interesting.  

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

She just can't seem to get off. And it was Loraine that walked in on Tweety the other day. She told Loraine what she was doing and Loraine left immediately, but Tweety still could not come. Here she is again not being able to come. She tried for more than 15 minutes.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

ThanKs for the correction , I didn’t see who entered the room the previous time and by default I said Holly . It is RIDICULOUS this non privacy thing and I will keep on repeating constantly ..Not only in B4 , everywhere except B5 and B6 .

2 hours ago, poncherello said:

Sorry if I ask you but being relatively new and constantly discovering the site's functions and mechanisms, I ask you where you can find these videos (Holly and Daniel) or Monica's sex or Anna and Lola's. I've never seen them, not even in Hotscope. Thank you for giving me some directions and as you know I am most interested in Holly's

Maybe there are some videos here at CC at the premium CC members section , i don’t know this as I haven’t checked . As I have told you , strangely , there’s kind of mystery why some videos are never uploaded ( I mean from certain tenants ) while others are making their way to the internet very fast , even if they are from new / repeated girls , my theory is that RLC decides what is allowed to be leaked and what not .And that’s why you can’t find them anywhere , again , my own theory . You need to wait for fresh content i guess 🙂 , Holly is still here , maybe she reacts herself and her recent acts …For your information , I still think that the nest sex Holly had was with Bruno …By far to the second 😇

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Don't we want "real life"?    Shit like this happens all the time.  I'm surprised it happens at all given the contrived living situation these girls are in.  Normal stress and anger triggers like real jobs, kids, bad marriages, housekeeping, alcoholism, aging parents, etc. ... these are typically not present here.

These girls have one job ... look pretty, masturbate, and fuck.

Yes drama sells and  I think it makes RLC interesting.  

Yeah, I get what you're saying. I do think there comes a point after a while where it negatively affects the viewing though, but that will differ from viewer to viewer

• Like 1