B1 - General Topic 2022 #14 (April)

10 hours ago, misterme said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

10 hours ago, misterme said:

and more

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

I watched it live last night and it went on for a long time. From start to finish lasted almost 1 hour. It was like Esmi getting the bad spirits out of Zaba. And it was Zaba that asked her sister to perform this ritual. 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Karol  😍🥰

The perfect tenant for me. She masturbates openly without it appearing to be a show plus she brings her man there to have sex with on cam AND I don't think it is too far a stretch to think she has sex with him off cam too. But she has sex on cam. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, piedpiper1968 said:

The perfect tenant for me. She masturbates opening without it appearing to be a show plus she brings her man there to have sex with on cam AND I don't think it is too far a stretch to think she has sex with him off cam too. But she has sex on cam. 

She spend a night out recently and come back home kinda late so is safe to say that they have sex on their apartment. Either way, many times that she comes back late she also bates. Sometimes even in the morning. And yes, she respect us, she always gives us something. I really think that she loves knowing that she's being watched.

A true exhibitionist.

A gold standard tenant.

Marlene is going in the same way.