B1 - General Topic 2022 #14 (April)

2 hours ago, costa049 said:

You just answered yourself. Since they aren't obligated to do anything forcedly, people don't have to keep demanding them stuff and complaining if they don't do it when people want.

I also find it a pity when the girls in the apartments give shows for the camera. In my opinion, that can't be the point of RLC, because it is the opposite of real life. At the same time, however, the girls should not hide their private lives from the camera. It's simply unrealistic that absolutely nothing sexual happens with young girls for so many weeks or even months. Where is the sex, where are the masturbations.

RLC has always had the problem that some girls in GOV do too much, so to speak, are simply just boring show girls, and other girls do nothing at all (even more boring). It would be much better if all the girls there were only in realistic situations (best voyeurism). Not as a show, but because the girls try to ignore the camera as good as possible and just live normally (including their sex life). It doesn't make sense, if a girl holds a pillow in front of her private parts, because she doesn't want to be seen, just like it doesn't make sense, that a girl intentionally holds her private parts in front of the camera for hours, like for a cheap cam show. The goal of RLC should be reality.

• Upvote 3

28 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

What kind of ritual is Esmi doing ??  03:45 - 03:50 

This is like “ evil eye “ removal as we say here , it is very popular in my country and as we move eastwards the planet .. I believe Esmi is also using some Asian techniques but this is just a speculation .. 

Il y a 3 heures, corvette84 a dit :

That was put there to block the camera from seeing her pussy. In other words, a big fuck you to the viewers. These sisters need to go back to Ukraine where they belong. 😕

No no no, that is real life. Girls use cushions to protect their modesty when they are all alone in a room 😏

This simply just Serafima - Stay #1 all over again.

Zero content but you can read all the bullshit from the RLC Defenders gang here.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, SierraTM said:

No no no, that is real life. Girls use cushions to protect their modesty when they are all alone in a room 😏

Zero content but you can read all the bullshit from the RLC Defenders gang here.

The name Serafima says it all!

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, SierraTM said:

If you think you get zero content, then stop paying, in case you are. 😉