B4 - General Topic 2022 #38 (April / May)

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

If I could make a reasonable thinking , I would say that the new place goes live on May 1st , kind of starting the new month , rental fees or whatever the deal is , contracts and so on…Except if this has been the “ end “ for these amazing girls 😓😔 which didn’t look so on the other hand .. 

Moving them May 1st maybe makes sense but they must have had the 'NEW' location for awhile as installing the Camera's won't have been a two minute job.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

I'm guessing the other time waster was Tata with Marlene being the good one

This is why I asked him because the way the wrote I understood that the newbies that his is talking about are still in the project.

6 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

Moving them May 1st maybe makes sense but they must have had the 'NEW' location for awhile as installing the Camera's won't have been a two minute job.

There have been ongoing month rumors about a new villa opening , it was also mentioned I think that installation was also fixed , the strange thing has been why it hasn’t opened all this time . Perhaps we are now one step away .

7 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

Assuming H O and U are staying I just hope for Harley she gets her own room with no restrictions on Toilet Access.

Let’s hope that EVERYONE gets a single room , this sharing JOKE should finally end . And as you say , I don’t think there’s anyone more than Harley deserving a single room , the girl hasn’t been enjoying privacy since she was in B1 , the tenant has been treated the worst by RLC ( even with a mouse sleeping with her 😡🤬😡🤬

• Haha 1