B4 - General Topic 2022 #38 (April / May)

If one wishes to speculate further, I would say the new apartment is newer than the villa, and nicer, and may be closer to Barcelona center..  If RLC views the four Russians and Radi as more important to the project than Tweety, Holly, and Lorraine, then they would be given the better apartment.  Otherwise, move Holly, Tweety, and Lorraine to the new apartment and give their bedrooms in B-4 to the Russians who are doubling up.

RLC may also want a Spanish speaker in the new apartment.

15 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Is a bittersweet moment watching Radi packing. If she's really leaving, I'm sad that I'll not be able to watch her doing her exercises, Spanish class on YT, listen to House Music. Will miss her laughs and her "Да"s.

But also I hope that she will be happy away from the project. Get back to her social life, friends and family and focusing on her career. 🥲

Even tho many women in this Villa doesn't like her any more, many went to her room to do shows with her. And now maybe in a sarcastic way are copying her, maybe even to provoke her.

AFAIK Radi did nothing wrong.

PS. I Love You Amazing Radi. 😍

15 hours ago, jetlag8 said:

It is sad to watch her pack and it is unfortunate because it did not have to be like this. There have been problems in the villa for some time now and RLC did nothing to improve the situation. It could have been as simple as relocating some participants to different apartments to separate the girls that should not be living together. I know Radi has done nothing wrong, but has become a victim in her  home. I hope she is being relocated and stays with the project, but if she is leaving I just want to wish her well and a lifetime of happiness in the future.

Very nice posts guys , well done 😇👏🏻👏🏻

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

Radi & Loraine being moved together into O&U's room

They can then call the police for violence actions , the Tyson vs. Holyfield event has been nothing of what  can be seen between Loraine and Radislava ..🤕

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Fiora is packing now 

Ulyana, Olivia, Harley, Fiora, and Radislava leaving the project? All together on the same day? It doesn't make sense, there must be another  possibility

4 minutes ago, joyer said:

Ulyana, Olivia, Harley, Fiora, and Radislava leaving the project? All together on the same day? It doesn't make sense, there must be another  possibility

For the moment, they just packing to leave B4, maybe for leaving the project or maybe just leaving for a new place