B4 - General Topic 2022 #38 (April / May)

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

If I could make a reasonable thinking , I would say that the new place goes live on May 1st , kind of starting the new month , rental fees or whatever the deal is , contracts and so on…Except if this has been the “ end “ for these amazing girls 😓😔 which didn’t look so on the other hand .. 

And is Labor Day in most part of the world. Even if is on a Sunday is still a holiday.

10 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Many people are now talking about a new flat, I wonder what is the point of opening a new flat with old girls, I do not understand

I totally agree. it would be better to send these 5 home and bring in new girls. And if they do have a new flat, stock it with new girls .

13 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Many people are now talking about a new flat, I wonder what is the point of opening a new flat with old girls, I do not understand

I would assume that the new place is newer than the villa because RLC is moving the veteran girls to it. As RLC normally gives the bigger rooms to the girls who have been on RLC before.

19 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

I totally agree. it would be better to send these 5 home and bring in new girls. And if they do have a new flat, stock it with new girls .

u should watch the last newbies they brought in, 1 good one and 4 time wasters

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

47 minutes ago, moos54 said:

It's not her first suitcase she packed today 

Thanks for update , I thought she had packed nothing , plus seeing her with the underwear , I thought she might have stayed ( which would be strange since these 4 go together except the split for a few weeks after B1 ) .