B1 - General Topic 2022 #16 (April)

9 minutes ago, misterme said:

May I suggest a new strand where peeps can endlessly discuss their views on "the purpose" of RLC etc for ever and ever and ever ... and never agree?

And another strand where peeps can insult one another and tell other posters to f off etc?

I would just like to normally follow and comment on the apartments themselves

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Ich muss nur sagen, dass Leute wie Sie mit dieser Art von patriarchalischem Denken nicht in eine weiterentwickelte Gesellschaft passen.

Das ist nicht patriarchalisches Denken . Das ist einfach menschenverachtend ! Ich frage mich wie der Teilnehmer mit seinen  SexualpartnerInnen umgeht. Hat er den Mut seine Geschlechtsteile in die Kamera zu halten  und sich ähnlichen Kommentaren auszusetzen ?

1 hour ago, costa049 said:

I just have to say that people like you with that type of patriarchal thinking don't fit in an evolved society.

I don't give a shit what you think of me. I don't know who you are so I'm not trying to impress you.  I just like to have fun on this website and wind people up, like you. 😁

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

I don't give a shit what you think of me. I don't know who you are so I'm not trying to impress you.  I just like to have fun on this website and wind people up, like you. 😁

You just say whatever you want and treat people however you want inconsequentially, always with the same limited, and sometimes backward, kind of arguments. It seems to me more and more that you are a frustrated and unhappy man in life.

3 hours ago, moos54 said:

I just have a way of seeing the RLC concept differently from others but suddenly I don't relieve everyone with my vision of what RLC is and I don't ask for anything on the forum, I just enjoy what I see 
A girl like Zabava will always be more interesting than a girl like Radislava in my eyes
Sorry I know you like Radislava but after Leora I think she's the most boring girl we can have right now in RLC

You are so full of shit sometimes Moos!! The second part of this comment completely contradicts the first part.