B1 - General Topic 2022 #16 (April)

7 minutes ago, costa049 said:

The problem starts precisely when the viewers/ subscribers started seeing it that way just for the fact that, as I said, many of the girls started to take advantage of it, which isn't necessary obligatory or a rule on RLC. And I said exhibitionist more i the sense of showing and doing for the cams.

And although I agree that she should show more, I won't bury her for not showing as much as we wished, and she already does that, even if not too much (and I hope more in the future).

Ofc I don't like the unnaturalness of some of the ones you've mention but I also don't like some of their behavior towards others too, and that's where the line is to me, because I don't define a girl for being outside or not doing something I want.

I just want her to behave like she would at her house and I doubt that she changes her clothes like that when there is no cam. Simple as that and I think that you agree with me.

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I just want her to behave like she would at her house and I doubt that she changes her clothes like that when there is no cam. Simple as that and I think that you agree with me.

I agree with that, but as I said I won't bury her just for that, simply just because they aren't obligated to act like how we want.

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I agree with that, but as I said I won't bury her just for that, simply just because they aren't obligated to act like how we want.

16 minutes ago, costa049 said:

I though you had a bit more to say beyond that. But I see that you are a bit limited in your mind and vocabulary, and your argumentation is mainly based on offcam, boring and do-nothing.

i dont resort to copying what other people say

Just now, costa049 said:

At least I am not limited and don't argue with the same shit on and on and with the same limited vocabulary.

they keep doing the same thing, wake up ,go out ,come home and sleep., and u said it offcam, boring and do nothing

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

they keep doing the same thing, wake up ,go out ,come home and sleep., and u said it offcam, boring and do nothing

That's what you keep calling it all the time. You just changed the way to say it, but it's still around the same kind of nonsense argumentation as always.

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

1. A Tenant to be in the project must be a exhibitionist. She must want to show her body to other people, she must want to be seen doing everything and I'm not talking about spreading her legs al the time.

2. You don't agree with me because I wasn't talking about women like Leora, Radi, Ulyana, and many others that does unnatural things just for the camera. I was talking about her making everything to hide her body while changing clothes.

One thing that I've being noticing is that in the past week or so she was shaving on every shower that she took, and no she stopped.

AND I WANT TO WIN A MILLION DOLLARS.

23 minutes ago, costa049 said:

That's what you keep calling it all the time. You just changed the way to say it, but it's still around the same kind of nonsense argumentation as always.

u love the word argumentation, who did u copy that off?

• Haha 1