B1 - General Topic 2022 #16 (April)

8 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hey moos, I had to look up lexical field, and I still don't know what it means. Your very intelligent imbecile.  😊

Lexical words are those that express the topic or 'content' of a text (as opposed to words that express grammatical functions, cohesive ties and rhetorical moves). Lexical words include nouns, verbs, adjectives and adverbs.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, costa049 said:

And do we have to bury her for that? 

Not "we" but I'm about to.

I still have hopes that Zaba will bring that guy back again tho. And I hope that will finish what they started.

But as I said before, Esmi doesn't belong here. I don't mind that she doesn't bate or have sex on camera or spend 10 hours a day outside. But changing her clothes in an unnatural way to me is crossing a line. 

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Not "we" but I'm about to.

I still have hopes that Zaba will bring that guy back again tho. And I hope that will finish what they started.

But as I said before, Esmi doesn't belong here. I don't mind that she doesn't bate or have sex on camera or spend 10 hours a day outside. But changing her clothes in an unnatural way to me is crossing a line. 

You showed two senses here. On the one hand, I don't agree that she DOESN'T belong here, I believe more that she just isn't an exhibitionist (which fortunately or unfortunately many girls started taking advantage of) and she (as many others) doesn't deserve being buried for not doing or showing a certain thing. But on the other hand, I agree that if she ever does it unnaturally just for the cameras, which I doubt, she will definitely be crossing a line.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, costa049 said:

You showed two senses here. On the one hand, I don't agree that she DOESN'T belong here, I believe more that she just isn't an exhibitionist (which fortunately or unfortunately many girls started taking advantage of) and she( as many others) doesnt deserve being buried for not doing or showing a certain thing. But on the other had, I agree that if she ever does it unnaturally just for the cameras, which I doubt, she will definitely be crossing a line.

1. A Tenant to be in the project must be a exhibitionist. She must want to show her body to other people, she must want to be seen doing everything and I'm not talking about spreading her legs al the time.

2. You don't agree with me because I wasn't talking about women like Leora, Radi, Ulyana, and many others that does unnatural things just for the camera. I was talking about her making everything to hide her body while changing clothes.

One thing that I've being noticing is that in the past week or so she was shaving on every shower that she took, and no she stopped.

13 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

1. A Tenant to be in the project must be a exhibitionist. She must want to show her body to other people, she must want to be seen doing everything and I'm not talking about spreading her legs al the time.

2. You don't agree with me because I wasn't talking about women like Leora, Radi, Ulyana, and many others that does unnatural things just for the camera. I was talking about her making everything to hide her body while changing clothes.

One thing that I've being noticing is that in the past week or so she was shaving on every shower that she took, and no she stopped.

The problem starts precisely when the viewers/ subscribers started seeing it that way just for the fact that, as I said, many of the girls started to take advantage of it, which isn't necessary obligatory or a rule on RLC. And I said exhibitionist more i the sense of showing and doing for the cams.

And although I agree that she should show more, I won't bury her for not showing as much as we wished, and she already does that, even if not too much (and I hope more in the future).

Ofc I don't like the unnaturalness of some of the ones you've mention but I also don't like some of their behavior towards others too, and that's where the line is to me, because I don't define a girl for being outside or not doing something I want.

2 minutes ago, costa049 said:

The problem starts precisely when the viewers/ subscribers started seeing it that way just or the fact that, as I said, many of the girls started to take advantage of it, which isn't necessary obligatory or a rule on RLC. And ofc I don't like the unnaturalness of some of the ones you've mention but I also don't like some of their behavior towards others too, and that's where the line is to me, because I don't define a girl for being outside or not doing something I want.

they should change their title to reallifeoffcam, watch girls sleep and walk out the front door, see how many subscribers they have then

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

they should change their title to reallifeoffcam, watch girls sleep and walk out the front door, see how many subscribers they have then

I though you had a bit more to say beyond that. But I see that you are a bit limited in your mind and vocabulary, and your argumentation is mainly based on offcam, boring and do-nothing.

7 minutes ago, costa049 said:

The problem starts precisely when the viewers/ subscribers started seeing it that way just for the fact that, as I said, many of the girls started to take advantage of it, which isn't necessary obligatory or a rule on RLC. And I said exhibitionist more i the sense of showing and doing for the cams.

And although I agree that she should show more, I won't bury her for not showing as much as we wished, and she already does that, even if not too much (and I hope more in the future).

Ofc I don't like the unnaturalness of some of the ones you've mention but I also don't like some of their behavior towards others too, and that's where the line is to me, because I don't define a girl for being outside or not doing something I want.

I just want her to behave like she would at her house and I doubt that she changes her clothes like that when there is no cam. Simple as that and I think that you agree with me.