B1 - General Topic 2022 #16 (April)

1 minute ago, Brokk! said:

The problem is that it is not RLC's job to do charity, even if it did it for good intentions. If you (RLC) bring a girl, who in theory shouldn't be there, you can't expect people, after 2 months, not to complain that this girl doesn't do anything. We're still talking about a voyeur site after all.

You are absolutely right .. but I have promised myself not to “throw “ any negativity on these two girls because I got the ( unfortunate ) chance to be informed of their really bad family drama in Ukraine and since then , I see these two as not the typical RLC employees but as two tragic figures of a war that try to stand on their feet and i believe they are doing great with RLC’s help .

I have donated some euros to organizations even though my thoughts about  the war isn’t the ones of the typical propaganda by both sides and I have my own opinion about what’s happening, which isn’t the most popular one , in any case , i think Esmi is RLC’s “invisible” financial contribution being a site that has grown its fame due to many Ukrainian girls and I believe they might have even Ukrainian staff as administrators at various positions in the company . 

1 minute ago, costa049 said:

But the thing is that they aren't obligated to do anything or to act in a certain way. We, the viewers/ subscribers just expect things to happen, which highly likely happen everyday.

It is true that no girl is obliged to undress in front of the cameras, but it is also true that if you are a participant in a voyeur site it is paradoxical that this girl hides to dress or undress. And again, a participant. Not a guest who is not obliged to even wash there in the apartment.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

And this is the only reason why I'm complaining about her. In this site there are a bunch of women that I don't like to watch or what they do, I think is majority, and I don't complain about them, don't want them to improve on anything or do something different. I simply ignore them.

Is easy to know the girls that I like, just see if I'm commenting about her.

I understand and as you say , for you , when you don’t like a girl or a situation you ignore her/it.
Others , like me for example and other people posting in B1 will express their frustration and disappointment . I think it is fair , everyone watches RLC for his/ her own reasons , as long as you aren’t pleased with the offered content , the negativity and frustration is fine to be expressed , what is totally stupid and unfair is to attack personally the girl by insults or characterize another member because he simply expresses his/her negativity , I think you can easily understand my point as well 😇

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

To me Esmi was planned to join from the get go.

Is a way to RLC replicate the Twins.

I don't think that this is a humanitarian cause for RLC.

For me it is one of the umpteenth mistakes of RLC. A misjudgment like Psyche and Mars.

13 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

It is true that no girl is obliged to undress in front of the cameras, but it is also true that if you are a participant in a voyeur site it is paradoxical that this girl hides to dress or undress. And again, a participant. Not a guest who is not obliged to even wash there in the apartment.

You quoted half of my reply. I also said that anything more sexually related that happens, meaning masturbations, sex, tenants showing themselves pantless/ topless or even naked, which as we know happens with a very high probability everyday like I said, is a bonus to us.

6 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

For me it is one of the umpteenth mistakes of RLC. A misjudgment like Psyche and Mars.

As I always say about this subject, I don't think that is RLC problem in a whole. Maybe this participants think that it will be great to get pay to live a life under this conditions until the face the reality.

Because I'm sure that who ever recruit them is every clear describing how things are.

16 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

I don't compare them to Psyche and Mars. The sisters, even this way of sometimes hiding and so on (more with Esmi), have shown much more involvement than them.

It is Thursday , most probably Holly and tweety will go out , Marlene masturbates so she has her hormones under control when she goes hunting at night 😁.. or her last night’s attempt didn’t bring the expected results and she relaxes ..