B1 - General Topic 2022 #16 (April)

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I don’t think this guy we saw with Zabava is anything serious …

Then I don't know why she was so happy all day long and when they arrived. She couldn't hide her smile. To me it looked like she really wanted him.

I'm saying that she's in love or anything. But to me it looked really close to it.

3 hours ago, thinga69 said:

My only complain of the day was Esmi hiding in front of the cam. I keep the 4-View mode always on.

One cam on Radi.

One or two on B1.

One or two on B2 watching K&A.

I think that my range of women in the project is very wide. ☺️

What are you referring to about Esmi hiding?

12 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Hide your private parts when changing clothes or putting them on after showering.

But today she broke that habit.

I believe you're talking about Zabava?  She's the one who's always going to the downstairs bathroom to change panties.

1 hour ago, costa049 said:

You just say whatever you want and treat people however you want inconsequentially, always with the same limited, and sometimes backward, kind of arguments. It seems to me more and more that you are a frustrated and unhappy man in life.

Really? If someone gives me shit on here I give it right back, that's how I am. There are certain people on here that I would never say anything bad to them, because I respect them. Naga being one of them. Most of my comments are to see the reaction from the people. Sorry if you get offended by my comments. Btw, I'm a happy and nice guy in person, with many friends. This is just fun to me.😉

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, corvette84 said:

Really? If someone gives me shit on here I give it right back, that's how I am. There are certain people on here that I would never say anything bad to them, because I respect them. Naga being one of them. Most of my comments are to see the reaction from the people. Sorry if you get offended by my comments. Btw, I'm a happy and nice guy in person, with many friends. This is just fun to me.😉

This is funny, because you are the one who's constantly giving shitty arguments. And more funny that you apologize for the fact that I MIGHT eventually feel offended, when you insult people here a lot, mainly telling them to fuck off and so on when they show you a valid argument that goes against your thoughts. You should reflect a bit with what you say to others. And I'm also nice when people are nice. But let's just not keep with this endless toxicity. 😉

• Like 1

2 hours ago, costa049 said:

This is funny, because you are the one who's constantly giving shitty arguments. And more funny that you apologize for the fact that I MIGHT eventually feel offended, when you insult people here a lot, mainly telling them to fuck off and so on when they show you a valid argument that goes against your thoughts. You should reflect a bit with what you say to others. And I'm also nice when people are nice. But let's just not keep with this endless toxicity. 😉

That's fine....ok costa. 

6 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

You are so full of shit sometimes Moos!! The second part of this comment completely contradicts the first part. 

Sorry but I don't see how :angel:
If you want, I show you the difference by coming every day to complain about Radislava who is a fucking joke, or even about Fiora
because these two girls really take subscribers for idiots 🙃