Must be fucking cold outside

A senior member already nailed the city, but I forgot the name of the town and which thread it was in. Suffice to say, it's in North-West Russia.

The oddest part to me is that the Siberians have no problem walking around nude half the time, even in winter.

A senior member already nailed the city, but I forgot the name of the town and which thread it was in. Suffice to say, it's in North-West Russia.

The oddest part to me is that the Siberians have no problem walking around nude half the time, even in winter.

That is what is so weird to me too.  Obviously they are in Russia somewhere. And obviously Russia gets very cold in many places. But even Russia is in summer right now, so you would think that it would be comparatively warm to what they are used to.

That is what is so weird to me too.  Obviously they are in Russia somewhere. And obviously Russia gets very cold in many places. But even Russia is in summer right now, so you would think that it would be comparatively warm to what they are used to.

Il ne fait aussi froid que tu le crois...^^

http://www.meteofrance.com/previsions-meteo-monde/europe/cont002

The theory is that they're not far from St. Petersburg, which has a low temperature today of 2 degrees C, or 35.6 degrees F.

Add to that wind chill and their slender body mass, and I'd dress warm, too.

I believe someone spotted a pizza box at Angela's apartment, and traced the location. For some reason, pizza boxes are a terrific source of information for us, as I believe both Spanish and Siberian locations were also confirmed by pizza boxes in the past. I'll pull out the thread if I can find it in the archives.

The theory is that they're not far from St. Petersburg, which has a low temperature today of 2 degrees C, or 35.6 degrees F.

Add to that wind chill and their slender body mass, and I'd dress warm, too.

I believe someone spotted a pizza box at Angela's apartment, and traced the location. For some reason, pizza boxes are a terrific source of information for us, as I believe both Spanish and Siberian locations were also confirmed by pizza boxes in the past. I'll pull out the thread if I can find it in the archives.

ella ayer utilizo una bolsa de plastico para guardar la ropa y ponia COLOSEUM si le sirve de algo