B4 - General Topic 2022 #39 (May)

Dana and Zara must not have realized that there are dss cameras in their bathroom, which explains their nudity without this place only. We will observe this summer the same behavior in B4 as last summer, this time without Bogdan as resident, nudity banned outside the bedrooms and bathroom, by the simple fact that the resident roommates are not comfortable with their bodies in public. Which, among other things, will solve neighborhood problems.

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Any one can write whatever they want in this  forum.

Changing the subject.

Guys relax. Radi is very happy after her yesterday visit on B2. She's here with telling what really happened. To bad that I can't tell you guys. Sorry.

We were having a chat you nosy div. 🙂 

Well like you say we can write whatever we want on here and changing the subject to Radi didn't help much. 🙂 

12 hours ago, happyman88 said:

Did a bit of checking old archives of Dana from her first visit and she seems to have been quite plain and dull so don’t hold out much hope of much happening. Zara on the other hand might be a different prospect from first impressions so if there’s some chemistry between the two of them then maybe worth waiting for but early days yet 🤞

well the 'batekeeper' did say 5 bates under the cover last visit....hopefully its warmer here in Barcelona than Russia ?? and she won't need any covers!! 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

if there really is a B7 they had better open it now while they have subscribers left, this is the worst B4 line up ive seen

Zara is hot. But she looks like too naive for this gig. I don't know with something will comes out from her.

And the Divas doesn't give a shit about the new girls, they are totally ignoring them.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Zara is hot. But she looks like too naive for this gig. I don't know with something will comes out from her.

And the Divas doesn't give a shit about the new girls, they are totally ignoring them.

H&T were out all day yesterday so they probably havent met yet

6 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

8 hours ago, wooders78 said:

They did when the girls arrived. Since then nothing more. Even Loraine was home while they were too.

But thinking better now, I think that is a goos thing that they barely speak to each other. 😂