B4 - General Topic 2022 #39 (May)

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Interesting , let’s see what happens , I still doubt that if she returns , this will be in B4 .

I am sure it will not be in B4 if she returns. During last nights late visit to Cleo at one point Cleo asked Radi if she had a job and Radi answered the question in a low voice and I could not hear what she said. The fact that Cleo asked that question tells me Radi did not leave the project to take a break or go on vacation. I now believe all five girls were asked to leave for some reason. Radi is intelligent , she speaks Spanish and she has done modelling in the past and that may give her more job opportunities than the other girls have. Radi needs an income just like anybody else and I think if she finds a new job she likes then she will not return, but I hope she does.

16 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

I am sure it will not be in B4 if she returns. During last nights late visit to Cleo at one point Cleo asked Radi if she had a job and Radi answered the question in a low voice and I could not hear what she said. The fact that Cleo asked that question tells me Radi did not leave the project to take a break or go on vacation. I now believe all five girls were asked to leave for some reason. Radi is intelligent , she speaks Spanish and she has done modelling in the past and that may give her more job opportunities than the other girls have. Radi needs an income just like anybody else and I think if she finds a new job she likes then she will not return, but I hope she does.

She still does. Did one recently.

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

Dana had some nice orgasm when she bated 😉 

Yes, and she was well up for doing it sneakily while her roommate was asleep too, just like I like it.  Physically she does nothing for me, but I like what I see of Zara so far, so I have a feeling I may be spending a fair amount of time in that room. 

• Like 2

Il y a 6 heures, HappyChappie a dit :

Est-ce que quelqu'un qui commente sur un forum Internet, un forum de divertissement pour adultes comme CC, agit de la même manière envers les gens du « monde réel » ? Par exemple, vous ou moi devrez dire qu'une telle fille a une belle paire de seins ici sur CC, mais si vous ou moi marchions vers une fille dans le "monde réel" et disions qu'elle avait une belle paire de seins, nous serions probablement arrêtés . Vous et moi agissons différemment en ligne que lorsque nous sommes dans le "monde réel".🙂 

Je suis tout à fait d'accord avec votre pensée, sauf que vous et moi bénéficions ici tout de même d'un anonymat dont ils ne bénéficient pas vraiment. Mais bien sûr je ne parle que des filles actuellement en ligne, en effet, on peut voir que des personnes comme Fiora, Olivia, Vamp, Radislava, ainsi que les colocataires de B1 au printemps dernier et d'autres l’assument pleinement, On a pu voir que l'un des deux colocataires qui s'était fait remarquer l'été dernier au B4 a eu du mal quand des vidéos ont fuité, si je me souviens bien.