B4 - General Topic 2022 #40 (May)

5 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Did they have an argument??

Nope, guessing they both just want their own space.

As much as I like seeing them together, it's so much better for them to be in separate rooms. They'll both be bating way more often as well

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Who's coming to take the master bedroom and when Loraine is leaving? 

I'm wondering if RLC will use this opportunity to fix the roof before someone comes in. I'm guessing Loraine won't be here much longer

1 minuto fa, MrFlexxy ha detto:

No, indovinando che entrambi vogliono solo il loro spazio.

Per quanto mi piaccia vederli insieme, è molto meglio che stiano in stanze separate. Anche loro si batteranno molto più spesso

The responsibility rests with Holly who hasn't been able to pamper Tweety enough despite her requests. I have to admit she was stupid, especially in the last few nights, even last night

• Confused 1

Just now, poncherello said:

The responsibility rests with Holly who hasn't been able to pamper Tweety enough despite her requests. I have to admit she was stupid, especially in the last few nights, even last night

Why does Holly need to pamper Tweety, they're just friends, not a couple. Holly doesn't think of Tweety in that way

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Their space was "to be together with greater complicity". It cries my heart to see this story end like this but I repeat that it is Holly's fault, she took too much for granted that Tweety accepted everything. Now we are all defeated, them and us

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1