B4 - General Topic 2022 #40 (May)

4 minutes ago, poncherello said:

I don't think they fought, but their story was over and it led nowhere

I could be completely wrong, but with Holly being 3 years older than Tweety and they've known each other for a long time, Holly's almost like a bigger sister/mother to her in a way. She'll always have been the "mature" one, it doesn't surprise me that she doesn't really want to do sexual stuff with Tweety, it might feel weird to her

1 minute ago, MrFlexxy said:

Why does Holly need to pamper Tweety, they're just friends, not a couple. Holly doesn't think of Tweety in that way

She might still be mad that Tweety took a vacation and left her alone and was welcomed back by

RLC putting her name back on the list

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, MrFlexxy said:

As much as I like seeing them together, it's so much better for them to be in separate rooms. They'll both be bating way more often as well

This is not a criticism Flex, but this shows how much we have lowered our expectations.  All we want now is a decent bate.  Sad.

1 minute ago, JenniferMom said:

This is not a criticism Flex, but this shows how much we have lowered our expectations.  All we want now is a decent bate.  Sad.

I'm happy with how they are now, I was saying that for other people 😄

I'm easily pleased though

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, MrFlexxy said:

Potrei sbagliarmi completamente, ma con Holly che ha 3 anni in più di Titti e si conoscono da molto tempo, Holly è quasi come una sorella/madre maggiore per lei in un certo senso. Sarà sempre stata quella "matura", non mi sorprende che non voglia davvero fare cose sessuali con Titti, potrebbe sembrare strano per lei

They stopped making them after the Christmas escape

5 minutes ago, MrFlexxy said:

She'll always have been the "mature" one, it doesn't surprise me that she doesn't really want to do sexual stuff with Tweety, it might feel weird to her

RLC should not put two girls in the same bed unless they are lovers.  Period. 

Yes it does seem they become comfortable with each other to sometimes bate together but RLC is ruining their brand by allowing this.  It's ok if they want to rebrand as "sexy girls laying in bed together".

Just now, JenniferMom said:

The expectation should never have been that straight girls pretend to be sexually interested in each other. That's always been one of RLC's big problems in the GOV apartments, that they've gone to this cheap trick and that's why everything has become so artificial and fake. It would be much more important to see more of the girls' real relationships. So the in case of hertero girls guys with whom they have sex. GOV lacks visitors above all.

BTW, with a good part of the girls you don't see any masturbations. Either because they go to the bathroom, or because they just pretend and do not really do anything.

• Upvote 1

Just now, JenniferMom said:

RLC should not put two girls in the same bed unless they are lovers.  Period. 

Yes it does seem they become comfortable with each other to sometimes bate together but RLC is ruining their brand by allowing this.  It's ok if they want to rebrand as "sexy girls laying in bed together".

Yep, agreed