B2 - General Topic 2022 #13 (May)

7 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Whoever earns it is certainly Zabava

Esmi benefits as well..and let’s hope , all of us that maybe this frees Zabava again to share without fear in B1 , sending her sister to sleep elsewhere to bring a guy home , who knows , maybe she finally starts playing too with her forgotten toy 😂😏

22 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

She said that she had to chose between Bali and RLC. Is all in B4 topic.

For me personally I would prefer to be able to continue to see her. But for her I wish that she appreciate a trip to Bali if she has not been there yet. This adventure will surely be something she will not soon forget. In this case I sacrifice my pleasure of being able to continue seeing her for the pleasure she will have in her vacation. More I cannot do for her. Amen. 😉

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Noodle said:

For me personally I would prefer to be able to continue to see her. But for her I wish that she appreciate a trip to Bali if she has not been there yet. This adventure will surely be something she will not soon forget. In this case I sacrifice my pleasure of being able to continue seeing her for the pleasure she will have in her vacation. More I cannot do for her. Amen. 😉

Holly has been in Bali in the past ..And ..maybe RLC will try cameras live feed from there as Irma is also on the island 😝😉😏

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Holly has been in Bali in the past ..And ..maybe RLC will try cameras live feed from there as Irma is also on the island 😝😉😏

You know so much about the girls. Who you are, their manager? Maybe you are not in Corfu but in Bali too. 😊