B1 - General Topic 2022 #18 (May)

6 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Don't need a translator for that. 😂

Not clear to me. All three of the Mr's left with their underwear on, if (when) she took them off to fuck she could have put them back on. Anyway even if you are right a blow by blow account would be fun to hear.

2 minutes ago, yadevol said:

Not clear to me. All three of the Mr's left with their underwear on, if (when) she took them off to fuck she could have put them back on. Anyway even if you are right a blow by blow account would be fun to hear.

Maybe wen she was getting undressed she or him trow the pantie away and never found again.

It seems to me that everyone split during the night ..Marlene   must have been hunting , nobody can know the result , if she fell at once to sleep most probably she had fun outside , but nobody can confirm it , perhaps a possible “ partner “ didn’t want the cameras or she might have been with Cleopatra drinking , Cleopatra also showed up late , she was checking if Kristy and Alan were home .. But most probably it was 3 different “ happenings “ , in any case angel Marlene will provide , there’s no need to worry about her …Time to have Zaba stepping up her game as the real GOV showing better and happier feelings , Esmi will never ever blame , had stated the reasons .

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I prefer Zaba off cam rather then her looking sad at her phone all the time.

This you are absolutely right … But I think this continuous gesture support by RLC is also fine for me .