B1 - General Topic 2022 #18 (May)

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

i leave the doing nothing to others, and there are plenty of them

I'm sorry, but again, I don't know people's concept of "doing nothing" in here, since tenants aren't obligated to do anything. They are just living real life, as RLC states themselves.

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

Came to my mind a crazy speculation. What if Zaba's guy wanted her out of the project but she refused? She was all similes a few weeks ago and now she's sad.

That's a good observation. Sometimes on projects like this having a guy isn't everything.

1 minute ago, costa049 said:

I'm sorry, but again, I don't know people's concept of "doing nothing" in here, since tenants aren't obligated to do anything. They are just living real life, as RLC states themselves.

ask them, nothing to do with me

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, costa049 said:

And do you think that girls doesn't masturbate in real life? Or buy a new toy to never use it? Even the new girl at B2 bated before going to sleep, Luna yesterday got horny taking photos of herself and bated that you could hear the moist between her legs.