Back on line

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I really dont understand the shitstorm about privat pics,phonenumber and so on. If thoose two are so naive that they don't think that pervs all over the world are gonna try to find out who they really are Then they shouldn't be on rlc at all. In that moment they signed the contract they lost all there rights to personal integrity. Fame has it's price. thats a fact every fucker in the filmindustry can tell you. My 5 cents.

They are not famous celebrities or politicians, and we are not paparazzi. I don't care whether it's part of the RLC contract, or whether it's legal for us to publicly broadcast their non-RLC personal information; but it is certainly disrespectful to the tenants. And potentially dangerous.

And I believe that we should treat them with respect and gratitude unless they start beating on each other.

Same goes for my fellow camcaps members.

I really dont understand the shitstorm about privat pics,phonenumber and so on. If thoose two are so naive that they don't think that pervs all over the world are gonna try to find out who they really are Then they shouldn't be on rlc at all. In that moment they signed the contract they lost all there rights to personal integrity. Fame has it's price. thats a fact every fucker in the filmindustry can tell you. My 5 cents.

They are not famous celebrities or politicians, and we are not paparazzi. I don't care whether it's part of the RLC contract, or whether it's legal for us to publicly broadcast their non-RLC personal information; but it is certainly disrespectful to the tenants. And potentially dangerous.

And I believe that we should treat them with respect and gratitude unless they start beating on each other.

Same goes for my fellow camcaps members.

If those to are stupid enough to not google rlc before entering. it is there fucking problem. It has all happened before and will happen again. thats the price they have to pay. i'm not saying it is right to hang all personal info out here or anywhere else. But that is the reality. And not famous.. no they arent. but they are getting paid. and all that they do on cams will be forever on the net. doesn't matter if it is fucking,beating a dog or whatever. every tennant need to think before entering that all of a sudden they are public property.

This is terrific! They're in the kitchen playing Route 66; there's a bottle of brandy on the table, and they're happy!

I think we've survived!  :)

Now its the Stones...