I have come to the conclusion...

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

after he watched the girl in the yellow change he went to the restroom I guess and she followed. after a few minutes it looked as if he walked out naked. but sense I got banned I cant watch anything but the free cams anymore

Listening to their music from the 60's, I'd say free-love finally made it over to Russia. Plus, they have both Coke and Pepsi on their table.

We used to cavort like that in the old days, but gave it up. Too many head-hassles. Not that any of us Old Dudes would admit to ever being hippies...  :-X

He is a major perv and I am sure it did bother both girls when they asked him to leave and close the door and he just stood there wanting to see them naked. Believe me if it wasn't at his place and instead theirs they would have kicked him out but even though they are wasted still respect whose place they are staying.

This guy is one sick puppy because if he pulls this shit while his girl is in the house even though asleep I can just imagine what shennenigans he pulls when she is not around. That's why she got no choice but to

put out on the daily basis because she knows him too well. That said wouldn't be surprised if he cheated on her on many occasions. Guys like this should not be in a serious realtionship because one women is never enough no matter how hot and great she is in bed. Unless of course you are in open relationship swinging which doesn't seem like Diana would be into based on her reaction first night of the party.Of course that's their problem. I have no complaints with him because if you are paying you must as well be entertained and they put on a great show.  Never boring so I never worried about them being gone like most of you panicking last day since they are gold money for RLC. They bring more people than other couples combine.

He is a major perv and I am sure it did bother both girls when they asked him to leave and close the door and he just stood there wanting to see them naked. Believe me if it wasn't at his place and instead theirs they would have kicked him out but even though they are wasted still respect whose place they are staying.

This guy is one sick puppy because if he pulls this shit while his girl is in the house even though asleep I can just imagine what shennenigans he pulls when she is not around. That's why she got no choice but to

put out on the daily basis because she knows him too well. That said wouldn't be surprised if he cheated on her on many occasions. Guys like this should not be in a serious realtionship because one women is never enough no matter how hot and great she is in bed. Unless of course you are in open relationship swinging which doesn't seem like Diana would be into based on her reaction first night of the party.Of course that's their problem. I have no complaints with him because if you are paying you must as well be entertained and they put on a great show.  Never boring so I never worried about them being gone like most of you panicking last day since they are gold money for RLC. They bring more people than other couples combine.

Totally agree with you but however, it is fun to watch.

Don't really get your point why people here can't call him a perv. It's like saying people who have drinking problem or drug addicts can't call out the other person just because he/she is one himself. Majority if not all people on here are pervs so doesn't mean we can't call it the way we see it. If he is not a perv then nobody is. It takes one to know one. LOL. And as far as his actions, like I said if I was a lady dating him I would have major issues with him and would not be together in a relationship but since I am just watching them for entertainment purposes only I couldn't be more happier with all the fun they generated past week.