I have come to the conclusion...

You're not a recovering perv. While you are perving you are calling someone a perv, in my book that's a hypocrite.  Calling someone a perv is negative qualification of someone's character, it's a four-letter word not a diagnosis.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Perv is a true statement and a fact. Hypocrite is when one tell or lectures another person not to drink or

do drugs or abstain from having sex until you are married while doing all the above mention things themselves. Not only Efim is a perv but more than likely a sex addict. I used to work and know a person like him thinking about sex 24/7. Diana have to be a true nympho to be able to keep up with his appetite.

That's why I doubt their serious relationships will last and couple wouldn't survive for too long. People like him have to be in casual no string attached fun relationship and always have a friends with benefits also.

Like I said no complaints here on my end. The only exciting things about most RLC couples now are their

animals/pets. That's why it's so refreshing to see something different for a change. We get our $$$ worth.

Btw, hope Efim doesn't get treated for his addiction and never changes. lol  Don't think I can take and watch another boring RLC couple. Looks like them and their friends really know how to party Russian style.

He is horny 24/7 and giving another dude a knife to swing around while wasted makes him irresponsible.

Poor Diana tried to get some sleep and they kept up loud music not to mention walking by her bed

bunch of  times to go to the balcony like she wasn't even there. Wonder what happens when they wake up.

How can you call someone a perv when you are the person watching their every move for your own pleasure?

It's beyond hypocritical it's just stupid.

Call it an opinion of the experts  ;)

Parfaitement daccord avec toi Madwolf

Si il y a des pervers sur se site, c'est bien nous les premiers.

Le comportement de Efim me rappelle mes jeunes années ou je sautais sur tout ce qui bougeait autour de moi; méme si ma femme dormait dans la chambre, juste à coté.

Alors laissons le vivre...pour notre plus grand plaisir  ;) ;)

How can you call someone a perv when you are the person watching their every move for your own pleasure?

Call it an opinion of the experts  ;)

true, it takes one to know one  :P

Hey  I am not denying  that  i am a perv.  to be honest,  this  is the only action i get nowadays because i'm disabled, but that is as personal as i'm going to get with you all. also.... I never said that Efim being a perv was a bad thing....it makes  for good viewing for us,  although  if i was there  in russia  I'd probably smack him  in the head a few times and tell him to  wake  up  because  he has an incredibly beautiful girlfriend  that he is treating  badly.

Guest observer1

Efim's battle cry is always, in the words of the well-known phrase

"If it moves, fuck it, if it doesn't move, fuck it until it does......."