I have come to the conclusion...

I just thought of a new modern business idea for some of you guys who show expertise in analysing personal sexual habits even when the couples are like in Belarus or Siberia, maybe thousands of kilometres away from you. Why not open a virtual sex therapy clinique? With the help of Internet, the patients do not need to visit the therapist at his/her office any more, they can have cameras at home and the therapist can follow their sex lifes through the cameras and give opinions and advice. And if the patients don´t live in a place like the RLC apartments, they could use their own video cameras and send the recordings to the therapist. OK, now I remember I am very experienced myself, on second thought maybe I should also act as one of the therapists, that would be really interesting

how do you know some of these ppl are not therapists or trained in such type of jobs.  take a good look in the mirror some time.  8)

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How can you call someone a perv when you are the person watching their every move for your own pleasure?

It's beyond hypocritical it's just stupid.

Hey  I am not denying  that  i am a perv.  to be honest,  this  is the only action i get nowadays because i'm disabled, but that is as personal as i'm going to get with you all. also.... I never said that Efim being a perv was a bad thing....it makes  for good viewing for us,

although  if i was there  in russia  I'd probably smack him  in the head a few times and tell him to  wake  up  because  he has an incredibly beautiful girlfriend  that he is treating  badly.

his Possible infidelity (drunk or not) could cause their break up and their removal from rlc. then there would be another shitstorm here on cc. he need's to think about his action's.