B5 General Topic 2022 #11 (May / June)

Just now, thinga69 said:

How are the odds that Zaba will sleep at B1 so she doesn't have to go back to B4?

It depends if Fior or whoever appears and make the group transportation we have seen at times or the 2 couples and whoever from the villa simply get back all together .. There’s no lint for Zabava sleeping again in B1 before moving back to B4 if everyone else goes there after tonight’s party.

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It depends if Fior or whoever appears and make the group transportation we have seen at times or the 2 couples and whoever from the villa simply get back all together .. There’s no lint for Zabava sleeping again in B1 before moving back to B4 if everyone else goes there after tonight’s party.

I don't Fior is living near B4-7 and I don't see him at parties for a while.

7 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I don't Fior is living near B4-7 and I don't see him at parties for a while.

I think he was recently in B7 , I believe he lives nearby or he is always the one who helps Bogdan ..

Just now, thinga69 said:

To me is odd to see every one in white since here we only have parties like this on new year eve.

It is a continuation of yesterday in B4 obviously ..

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

To me it feels that this one was pre arranged and the one in B4 was in the last minute.

As they have said , in the centre , the place for parties is B5 .. let’s see if all cast shows up in the end .