they need to do something about this couple

I was wondering why they were up when I left them in bed... They are up to something... They are going out,  at 2:15 am. They may be going to get something to eat, probably fast-food.

el se queria poner en el pc , ella se ha enfadado , y le ha dicho vamos a tomar unas cervezas aqui al lado en "ca rasputin " que te ponen un pincho de tapa con la birra , y despues creo que van a comerse unos espetos recien echos que los hacen que se los quitan de las manos . si hay suerte echaran el polvo luego , ya si eso mas tarde sin prisas , es lo que he podido entender , estudie neanderthal 3 años en egb ....

habian ido a comprar a los pakis .

they act so strange, they went to bed and after 5 minutes of arguing, they got up, dressed up & went for smoke and now they sit by the computer again  :o

Dont think so.. This guy displays alot of characteristics of one who uses drugs. I am almost certain he is a user hence they odd behaviour sometimes. Going out at 2 in the night? Maybe his stash was empty..

I hesitate to render judgement on the RLC tenants (except Stefan, who I believe was cruel to Alma). My job here is to merely observe. Not judge.

However, this little Squirrel has decided that Katya is extremely pretty. That is my judgment.  :P :-*

I hesitate to render judgement on the RLC tenants (except Stefan, who I believe was cruel to Alma). My job here is to merely observe. Not judge.

However, this little Squirrel has decided that Katya is extremely pretty. That is my judgment.  :P :-*

Je suis de ton avis !

Nous sommes ici pour regarder et non juger sans connaitre ces gens !

Christ, has she spent the past week painting a miniature reproduction of the Sistine Chapel ceiling onto her finger and toe nails?

Katya, put down the nail polish and go out and find yourself a decent fella!!