B4 - General Topic 2022 #44 (May)

4 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Is there still someone complaining that Eva and Mat are not invited? Since they arrived they have been isolated, or they hugged and kissed regardless of the presence of other friends (?), Now they are fucking and they don't care about the company. They should be ashamed because it is like this every time

They live in their own world.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Alladino said:

They certainly won't be full of sadness, but when an event like this is work, then it is work. I think you can see that quite well in the fact that the guests (former residents) currently in B7 prefer to watch TV.

Again, I think it would be best for RLC if they would stop all these bullshit events. If party, then it should be a real party and not this bullshit staged for the camera. Especially the girls, who are dressed like whores, while others partly like to go out for the night, and even some others are dressed normally, the whole thing just seems ridiculous. This is not even close to real life.

I think you are exaggerating and you aren’t fair , there are many themed parties ,  this has been a great idea .. Even if it was a normal party ( what is it actually a normal party .. ) you would complain that they make the same silly karaoke , beer pong , adult card or board games and so on .. I think you are never satisfied whatever these people will provide , for you it should be just all in a living room , sitting next to the other wit drinks and so,e food and some dancing and flirting and that’s your party ..

These are some hot women , dressed to impress most of the times , teasing the subscribers because this is part of their residency , but I think honestly that you are never happy with anything ..I see smiley , funny and happy faces and this is what i like to enjoy and not miserable people , sitting on their bed alone with their mobiles , open legs facing the cameras and masturbating ..I still wonder what you expect to watch , what is your purpose commenting on  something that doesn’t satisfy you or makes you happy … always alladino style bla bla bla ..👿😡

6 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Is there still someone complaining that Eva and Mat are not invited? Since they arrived they have been isolated, or they hugged and kissed regardless of the presence of other friends (?), Now they are fucking and they don't care about the company. They should be ashamed because it is like this every time

Not all the time, but I will have to agree a bit with you.

2 hours ago, Fagen said:

I think the residents do these theme parties to have a little fun, the normal parties might be boring for them. As for the 3 guys in b7 they are only here as guests for the moment, I agree they could have gone there to say hi but maybe they didnt feel like it, or because they dont have any costume.

I think they prefer to stay off cameras as they aren’t under RLC contract , maybe they are also instructed like this but in my opinion , unless it is that they didn’t want to participate ( strangely as they are the only visitors .. ) , I think it is a mistake they didn’t join .

2 hours ago, costa049 said:

IMHO Zaba could and should take a 5 minute break from the fun and at least call her sister to know how she is. Would be the least to do.

I think at the moment they have lots of differences on how they realize RLC , what they wish to do and what is expected from them .. they want to be both independent and do things their own way but somehow they still have to share .. 

1 hour ago, costa049 said:

Kristy just told Luna she will stay overnight in the Villa and help Luna (didn't catch with what) when they wake up.

Kristy / Eva / Matvei in a room 🤩😎