B4 - General Topic 2022 #44 (May)

Thor is the “ Seduction God “ , pissing off Oks 😂🤣😂🤣 let’s see if it is 2-0 or he will back off from another”  in da house “ mistake ..

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think you are exaggerating and you aren’t fair , there are many themed parties ,  this has been a great idea .. Even if it was a normal party ( what is it actually a normal party .. ) you would complain that they make the same silly karaoke , beer pong , adult card or board games and so on .. I think you are never satisfied whatever these people will provide , for you it should be just all in a living room , sitting next to the other wit drinks and so,e food and some dancing and flirting and that’s your party ..

These are some hot women , dressed to impress most of the times , teasing the subscribers because this is part of their residency , but I think honestly that you are never happy with anything ..I see smiley , funny and happy faces and this is what i like to enjoy and not miserable people , sitting on their bed alone with their mobiles , open legs facing the cameras and masturbating ..I still wonder what you expect to watch , what is your purpose commenting on  something that doesn’t satisfy you or makes you happy … always alladino style bla bla bla ..👿😡

Anything that wouldn't happen if there was no camera, which means everything that is staged for the camera, is something that should not be on RLC. Remember, the idea of RLC was to show real life.  So for example, if a group of girls gets together to play some strip games or give some other silly teasing show, I will always call the bullshit in this events. This is completely independent of how many variations of bullshit shows RLC comes up with.

As I said, what RLC should be is real life. BTW, This is my only expectation. That something is happen on RLC is real life, with real people and real emotions, as if it would happen even if there were no cameras. That also doesn't mean it has to be a boring party (as you describe it). If RLC has the right people in the cast (e.g. not only girls) it can be a good party, I think. The only thing is that the residents shouldn't just pretend to have a good party. That is noticeable and ruins the realism.

Just now, Alladino said:

Anything that wouldn't happen if there was no camera, which means everything that is staged for the camera, is something that should not be on RLC. Remember, the idea of RLC was to show real life.  So for example, if a group of girls gets together to play some strip games or give some other silly teasing show, I will always call the bullshit in this events. This is completely independent of how many variations of bullshit shows RLC comes up with.

As I said, what RLC should be is real life. BTW, This is my only expectation. That something is happen on RLC is real life, with real people and real emotions, as if it would happen even if there were no cameras. That also doesn't mean it has to be a boring party (as you describe it). If RLC has the right people in the cast (e.g. not only girls) it can be a good party, I think. The only thing is that the residents shouldn't just pretend to have a good party. That is noticeable and ruins the realism.

We disagree .