B1 - General Topic 2022 #20 (May)

I wish there was a way that Esmi knew how popular she is .. I don’t know how the girls can identify this ( obviously from the replay top cams being one source  ) , but I do hope this popularity , 1st , doesn’t change her personality and 2nd to be the ignition for her to open up more and more to her fans 😇

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I wish there was a way that Esmi knew how popular she is .. I don’t know how the girls can identify this ( obviously from the replay top cams being one source  ) , but I do hope this popularity , 1st , doesn’t change her personality and 2nd to be the ignition for her to open up more and more to her fans 😇

Well, we have our not-so-secret agent inside B1, but I don't think that did, will or ever say this to Esmi. I think is better for her to don't know that many are watching her. But I could be wrong too.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Well, we have our not-so-secret agent inside B1, but I don't think that did, will or ever say this to Esmi. I think is better for her to don't know that many are watching her. But I could be wrong too.

I can’t recall someone saying that Karol reads CC , have to dig the archives and there’s no time for it .. I don’t think encouragement is bad so as the girls can feel more comfortable or ever proud of how much accepted are by CC members here or of course by RLC subscribers ..let’s hope that B1 keeps on being the nicest and easiest apartment to watch as the atmosphere really makes you wanting to tune in and watch the girls either on solo activities or doing things together .. I don’t know if Thor and Samson will keep on in this rhythm so as waiting for the unpredictability like they have done the last two weeks …

• Upvote 1