B1 - General Topic 2022 #20 (May)

1 hour ago, yadevol said:

In spain all beaches are topless (or at least permit it)

There are no prohibitions in Europe on being topless ..full nudity isn’t allowed but there are some “ daring “ ones not caring which of course isn’t the best if there are children at the beach .. the prohibitions are strict at Muslim countries like Morroco , Tunisia , Egypt to name a few that are popular destinations for European tourists and travellers .

At the place I live , topless is very common , although the last years , the swimsuits leave few covered 😂🤣

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Maybe Marlene will meet B2 somewhere.

I think Marlene will be with her first on cameras guy tomorrow night , so , taking it easy and preparing for the weekend 😇

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I never saw one that opens on the bottom, but ok. I don't know all the models. 😅

Here the great majority uses bikinis. 

Maybe another villa party at the weekend and we might see the truth by the pool …let’s  see 

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think Marlene will be with her first on cameras guy tomorrow night , so , taking it easy and preparing for the weekend 😇

She did suggest meeting on Friday. The conversation was quite short and seemed a bit casual, but I have little experience of the FWB thing.

Just now, yadevol said:

She did suggest meeting on Friday. The conversation was quite short and seemed a bit casual, but I have little experience of the FWB thing.

I think this guy didn’t have a problem for the cameras ..we will see how it goes but I think some sex is needed for Marlene , this guy can offer her some pleasure , we will see . 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I never saw one that opens on the bottom, but ok. I don't know all the models. 😅

Here the great majority uses bikinis. 

I agree I never saw a swimsuit like that. It is I think called a body like the orange thing she already has.

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I think this guy didn’t have a problem for the cameras ..we will see how it goes but I think some sex is needed for Marlene , this guy can offer her some pleasure , we will see . 

As you say we shall see.

Just now, yadevol said:

As you say we shall see.

I have to change some of my quotes 😆😆 ..But it was so obvious how nice the atmosphere is amongst the three girls rather than Karol and Marlene with Zabava .. let’s hope we are granted our wish that many CC members have expressed , that is the sisters to split apartments or rooms .