B1 - General Topic 2022 #20 (May)

7 minutes ago, yadevol said:

We also should remember that Esmi did not choose to join RLC. She is a refugee and we don't know what other trauma's she has experience because of the war, but she certainly has been forced to leave her home. Marlene chose to come and is keen to pursue hedonism (albeit to escape from bad experiences). I think I am falling in love with both of them.

Marlene said to Luna she was on a long time relationship when she was helping her pack in B4 , I didn’t catch how long it is that she’s single ..But she came and she has made an impact already ..She landed , closed her eyes and said to herself “ this is my city now , I am going to live it and experience it for my own pleasure and myself and ( as she says ) I am not going to give a fuck about anything “ ..Angel Marlene is must see currently 😇

11 minutes ago, yadevol said:

We also should remember that Esmi did not choose to join RLC. She is a refugee and we don't know what other trauma's she has experience because of the war, but she certainly has been forced to leave her home. Marlene chose to come and is keen to pursue hedonism (albeit to escape from bad experiences). I think I am falling in love with both of them.

And Saba sat crying in her first time - looking at her telephone. So perhaps she fears new bad news. Lets be a bit kind and human

Marlene is happy not  meeting  the guy 😁..but she keeps the “ door “ open for him for the next days  as she most probably will prepare her night pleasure 😆

And it’s  great she’s not checking the cameras on her phone  to see that Karol is already in the process and cancel her fun for later .. or is she checking now ? 🧐

1 minute ago, yadevol said:

I thought it sounded like number 31

I believe it was this Albanian guy she first had sex with and brought him in B5 while tata was still there together with another guy ..Friday to Saturday morning , if the date goes fine and they don’t end up in his place , expect Marlene for some nice action again - and this guy at least could fuck her quite well - 😁

20 minutes ago, yadevol said:

By now I think only Zaba is still affected by war. Esmi manage to overcome.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I believe it was this Albanian guy she first had sex with and brought him in B5 while tata was still there together with another guy ..Friday to Saturday morning , if the date goes fine and they don’t end up in his place , expect Marlene for some nice action again - and this guy at least could fuck her quite well - 😁

I will check when replay catches up but I thought the guy spoke english better than HH.

Just now, yadevol said:

I will check when replay catches up but I thought the guy spoke english better than HH.

For sure wasn’t the second guy ( Spanish speaking ) and definitely not the 3rd stupid one .. The last one last week I think isn’t anymore and I hope it won’t cause problems  to her , therefore my conclusion is that it is the first guy who was  also saying to her that he travels because of his work and he comes every now and then in Barcelona . To be honest , this is a good development for Marlene , she has a FWB for the whole stay when he appears in Barcelona and she can at the same time hunt .. it will be fun to see if one if her adventures make her lose her mind and fall in love but this has to be a guy that she will need to hunt and he will be saying no to her ..so , let the  Marlene’s adventures continue 😇

11 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

By now I think only Zaba is still affected by war. Esmi manage to overcome.

I think they are now both controlling their feelings for the war .. their issues I believe are outside activities that I think each sister doesn’t agree with the way they handle it and this causes difference on thinking and that’s why their last days of not being on the same page .. I think it is kind of “what the fuck , let me have my life “ or something like this 😁

I agree it wasn't the second or the fourth guys who were spanish. I agree would be surprised if it was the 3rd (Finan Notoole) given the disaster, but Finan had an Irish accent and so (I thought) did man on phone. Harry Hairyarse (no 1) seemed to do best of all of them and she deserves an FWB who works for her.