B2 - General Topic 2022 #15 (June)

14 minutes ago, philo said:

Please, can someone help me find a rationale for watching this apartment? Either I'm missing everything or very little is happening. I first thought that something would happen between Kristy and Alana and then Kristy moved out of the bedroom and I don't even know why. I think it is great that the girls get together and eat and do exercise but is there nothing else? What am I missing? This is a sincere appeal.

Kristy snores a lot and mess with Alana's sleep. Kristy and Alana are long time friends so I think they will never pass from some fingering. I enjoy to watch Kristy. She's very funny and does great moves on her morning exercises. Alana have a nice ass.

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

Kristy snores a lot and mess with Alana's sleep. Kristy and Alana are long time friends so I think they will never pass from some fingering. I enjoy to watch Kristy. She's very funny and does great moves on her morning exercises. Alana have a nice ass.

Thank you. Your assessment convinces me that things are as bad as I had feared. I am seriously trying to consider if RLC has played it's best hand and whether it is time for me to move on after all of these years. I still have a head full of scripts that RLC could explore for some of the apartments but RLC seems to have run out of either imagination or talent.

5 minutes ago, philo said:

Thank you. Your assessment convinces me that things are as bad as I had feared. I am seriously trying to consider if RLC has played it's best hand and whether it is time for me to move on after all of these years. I still have a head full of scripts that RLC could explore for some of the apartments but RLC seems to have run out of either imagination or talent.

probably both

1 hour ago, philo said:

Please, can someone help me find a rationale for watching this apartment? Either I'm missing everything or very little is happening. I first thought that something would happen between Kristy and Alana and then Kristy moved out of the bedroom and I don't even know why. I think it is great that the girls get together and eat and do exercise but is there nothing else? What am I missing? This is a sincere appeal.

It amazes me that you have not gained access to the hidden camera on the roof terrace. That's where all the orgies happen, as you well know Especially at night when the girls go out and up there. You should contact RLC to be eligible for access.

Noldus 2022-06-13 16-31-29-354.jpg

• Haha 9

7 hours ago, thinga69 said:

I'm wondering what Gina is doing while traveling between these two cities. Must be something related to a job since she still have a BF but he doesn't show up so he isn't traveling with her.

Gina?

14 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

anything to eventually keep them off camera for hours and sometimes nights.  simply put, rlc has lost total control.

This is just an usual dance practice/dance show that Kristy does almost every night. Isn't a new presentation of hers.

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

This is just an usual dance practice/dance show that Kristy does almost every night. Isn't a new presentation of hers.

once again i'm sorry i have to disagree.  kristy does what it takes to stay outside the apartment.  she always has and always will.