B2 - General Topic 2022 #15 (June)

3 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

She said it's an iPhone 10 (X). The current price for a used iPhone10 in mint condition is about £120-£130. It's not a lot of money I'd say, I be really surprised if she is staying in a relationship just to get a worthless used phone. 😉

I understood that was the 12 or 13 and that he's still using it since he needs to clean all his info.

6 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I understood that was the 12 or 13 and that he's still using it since he needs to clean all his info.

Maybe I'll apply to join the RLC project...I only have an iPhone 6..hand-me-down from my daughter right now ☹

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Maybe I'll apply to join the RLC project...I only have an iPhone 6..hand-me-down from my daughter right now ☹

Well, most of them buy one new as soon as it's released so I think is a good deal. 😅

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

She had and iPhone, but her phone was stolen from her handbag in a festival. 😞

Thor had his when he and Holly went to that party that the other girls were dancing. It was in a fancy club by the beach.

3 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

She had and iPhone, but her phone was stolen from her handbag in a festival. 😞

I know...I stole it!

Seriously though Blue...how many of these girls have had their phone stolen or lost? Before we went to Barca we were warned to be really careful, especially on Las Ramblas. Lot's of organised thieves...

The point I was trying to make though is that quite a few of the girls have left the project with new top of the range phones...

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I know...I stole it!

Seriously though Blue...how many of these girls have had their phone stolen or lost? Before we went to Barca we were warned to be really careful, especially on Las Ramblas. Lot's of organised thieves...

The point I was trying to make though is that quite a few of the girls have left the project with new top of the range phones...

I know what you mean. but having a new phone doesn't mean they are rich, these phones are a bit pricy but they are affordable for most people. 

2 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I know what you mean. but having a new phone doesn't mean they are rich, these phones are a bit pricy but they are affordable for most people. 

I don't know how is in Europe but what I know in the US you obly get a discount if you buy if a plan of the phone company and I don't think that they buy with a plan.