US General Domestic Politics (2022) #8 Begins 05/29/22

3 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:
MARKETS.BUSINESSINSIDER.COM

Drivers in California, Illinois, Oregon, Nevada, Alaska, Hawaii, and Washington are paying...

Here's a reality check for the demon-crats & rinos on this thread

In 2020 I warned people that gasoline prices would go to $5/gal. if Democrats took over the government just as an exaggerated comment. Now $5/gal. gasoline where I live has become a reality.:angry:

8 hours ago, letsdothis said:

Pope Francis sends 'powerful  message' by elevating liberal bishop over archbishop who banned Pelosi from communion

Pope Francis on Sunday sent the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB) a clear and strong rebuke by elevating the Bishop of San Diego to Cardinal, just days after the Archbishop of San Francisco’s repeated and very public attack against Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi.

Archbishop Salvatore Cordileone ten days ago banned Speaker Pelosi from receiving Holy Communion, one of the Catholic Church’s sacred sacraments, despite the Vatican’s and the Pope’s insistence the Eucharist not be politicized. Cordileone says he did so because of her pro-choice stance on abortion. But as Pelosi remarked, the Catholic Church has never banned anyone from communion for supporting the death penalty.

Not only did Cordileone, a right-wing activist who has refused to be vaccinated against COVID-19, ban Speaker Pelosi from taking communion, he did so extremely publicly. Cordileone went as far as to post his letter to Pelosi on Twitter, calling her stance on abortion a “most serious scandal,” and a “grave evil.” He then appeared on EWTN, a Catholic news cable network to defend his decision, and even posted that interview on social media. Seven days after his very public rebuke of Pelosi, he again chastised her on Twitter, writing that she “has strong opinions on what the Church teaches but she is wrong. And that is part of why I had to act.”

Pope Francis has made clear no one should be banned from communion, certainly not for political reasons.

“What must the pastor do?” Pope Francis said last year, The New York Times noted when a reporter asked him about another Catholic, President Joe Biden and his stance on abortion. “Be a pastor, don’t go condemning. Be a pastor, because he is a pastor also for the excommunicated.”

“I have never refused the eucharist to anyone,” Pope Francis also told reporters.

On Sunday, in that apparent strong rebuke against Cordileone, Pope Francis announced he is elevating a lower-ranking bishop, progressive Robert McElroy of San Diego, to Cardinal, a position over Cordileone’s.

“The choice of Bishop McElroy is the biggest surprise of this consistory [the council of cardinals] for the church in the United States,” reports the Jesuit publication America. “A graduate of Harvard, Stanford and the Pontifical Gregorian University, Bishop McElroy has demonstrated that he is one of the strongest supporters of the pope’s vision of church among the American bishops since Francis appointed him to be bishop of San Diego in March 2015. By choosing him to be a cardinal, instead of others, Pope Francis is sending a powerful message to the American bishops and church.”

In reporting McElroy’s elevation, The San Francisco Chronicle adds that Cordileone has engaged in a “very public campaign against Pelosi and abortion rights as a whole — in October, he started digital and radio ads urging Catholics to pray to change the minds of Pelosi and other politicians who support abortion rights.”

One year ago this month Bishop McElroy wrote in America, “The Eucharist is being weaponized for political ends. This must not happen.”

He added: “The proposal to exclude pro-choice Catholic political leaders from the Eucharist will bring tremendously destructive consequences.”

That's what happens when a Marxist from South America becomes Pope.

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

In 2020 I warned people that gasoline prices would go to $5/gal. if Democrats took over the government just as an exaggerated comment. Now $5/gal. gasoline where I live has become a reality.:angry:

The high price of gasoline is like that no matter where you go.  It's not something that was caused by Democrats as you tend to be believe.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, letsdothis said:

Not even you could possibly believe that. The Democrats are the only ones trying to actually do something about gun control and gun culture in this country. All the Republicans can do is say, oh, the problem is not guns, the problem is doors. My hand to God, both Abbott and the psychopath said that.

Republicans only seem to want to encourage more shootings and murders, as long as it's not them or the elite who fund them getting shot.

The Democrats have no desire to do anything to make the country safer, they just want a campaign issue to use in the 2022 and 2024 elections.  The dirty little truth is that Democrats are hoping for more mass shootings before the 2022 elections. Democrats were probably extremely disappointed that the Texas shooter was  Brown and named Salvador Ramos and not a White male Trump supporter wearing a MAGA hat.

11 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The high price of gasoline is like that no matter where you go.  It's not something that was caused by Democrats as you tend to be believe.

Wrong! Democrats have openly declared war on fossil fuels. Prices of gasoline  began going up on the day Biden was declared winner of the 2020 election in anticipation of his actions to reduce U.S. production of oil and natural gas. When Trump left office the U.S. was energy independent. Now we are trying to import oil from Venezuela because we longer produce enough for our own use.

23 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Spoken like a true Canadian who just accepts whatever shit his government leaders dump on him as long as they have a good personality and look the part of a professional government employee. :biggrin:

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

Spoken like a true Canadian who just accepts whatever shit his government leaders dump on him as long as they have a good personality and look the part of a professional government employee. :biggrin:

The prices are just as high in Canada as they are in the US.

The price at the pumps does not affect me. I have a power chair GIF  

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

When FUCK joe biden stole the elections I was paying $1.72 a gallon for diesel ️ now diesel ️ is $5.69 a gallon 😳 

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

The prices are just as high in Canada as they are in the US.

The price at the pumps does not affect me. I have a power chair GIF  

So when FUCK joe biden closed the the keystone pipeline you don't think that was going to affect the price of oil 🤔 

5 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

Since biden stole the elections you have paid more for ️ gas, food, rent, and all goods and services while the stock market has dropped check on your 401k 

Und Du Dreckskerl stiehlst jeden Tag Gedankengut von fremden Menschen nur um Dich als dummer Wichtigtuer zu präsentieren. Ich muß kotzen !

Since biden stole the elections you have paid more for ️ gas, food, rent, and all goods and services while the stock market has dropped check on your 401k 

Du bist ein Affe ohne Verstand. Nicht Biden sondern Putin hat Ukraine überfallen und diese ganze Welt in Unordnung gebracht - vor allem auch wirtschaftlich. Träume weiter im warmen Arsch von dem Idioten von Trump.

WWW.DAILYDOT.COM

A renter in Miami, Florida, is putting her apartment complex on blast by showcasing the...

Thanks to FUCK joe biden, the demon 😈 crats won't be able to afford their rent, since I'm a humanitarian I only raised the rent on my rental homes by $100 a month

DU bist ein Menschenfreund ???? LOL Bist DU überhaupt "Mensch" oder nur hirnloser Bonga-Affe ???  ... und Arschkriecher von dem dem Kunstblonden Idioten ohne Verstand.  😁    Und Rep-Idiot der für Waffenfreiheit in USA - und damit Mörder ist.