B4 - General Topic 2022 #48 (May / June)

15 hours ago, Noldus said:
Name Arrival Departure Location Duration (days)
Monica #1 04.03.2015 28.03.2015 B1 25
Monica #2 10.02.2018 07.05.2018 B2 87
Monica #3 13.11.2019 13.03.2020 B4 122
Monica #4 14.09.2020 04.07.2021 B2 294

was Monica the pregnant one ??? If so...makes me wonder what happened with the baby... not my business but I do wonder 

2 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

was Monica the pregnant one ??? If so...makes me wonder what happened with the baby... not my business but I do wonder 

No, Milena was the pregnant one

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Monica is now officially the “ top senior “ Single appearing on cameras , actually as first introduced is the 2nd  current overall senior , only behind Leora as she was first seen on cameras even before Masha , which I believe it is a great accomplishment . Now , both her and Loraine will claim as it seems the “ RLC Singles Queen “ title 😁 of the total staying days in Barcelona apartments and dethrone Gina . 

Monica is an amazing tenant , with loyal fans but her stay is only up to her of how it is going to be . She’s the most experienced , she will please the fans , she will do standard things we have seen but already her common sleeping arrangements with Amira is a disappointment as none of the girls will have any freedom and privacy . I hope I am wrong and there’s a solution to be found but till that time , a pair of the best tits ever will be parading in our screens and of course some of the endless passionate Monica’s masturbations and who knows , maybe some guys at the villa ( Will the GoT guy reappear ? 🙃😊😉 )

Welcome back Monica , one of the best ever .

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Monica is now officially the “ top senior “ Single appearing on cameras , actually as first introduced is the 2nd  current overall senior , only behind Leora as she was first seen on cameras even before Masha , which I believe it is a great accomplishment . Now , both her and Loraine will claim as it seems the “ RLC Singles Queen “ title 😁 of the total staying days in Barcelona apartments and dethrone Gina . 

Monica is an amazing tenant , with loyal fans but her stay is only up to her of how it is going to be . She’s the most experienced , she will please the fans , she will do standard things we have seen but already her common sleeping arrangements with Amira is a disappointment as none of the girls will have any freedom and privacy . I hope I am wrong and there’s a solution to be found but till that time , a pair of the best tits ever will be parading in our screens and of course some of the endless passionate Monica’s masturbations and who knows , maybe some guys at the villa ( Will the GoT guy reappear ? 🙃😊😉 )

Welcome back Monica , one of the best ever .

Monica has a good distance left for Loraine 🙂
Amira climbs to the 400 day club

B1-B2-B3-B4-B5-B6-B7 TENANTS

Total
Name Days
Gina 695
Loraine 640
Nelly (&Bogdan) 592
Irma 583
Lia (& Mia) 578
Mia (& Lia) 578
Holly 578