B4 - General Topic 2022 #48 (May / June)

11 minutes ago, poncherello said:

If Loraine were smart tonight she will have to decide: either yes or no. But I don't think she is smart and Samson will react badly

If Loraine is smart she has already agreed all this with Samson.

30 minutes ago, poncherello said:

If Loraine were smart tonight she will have to decide: either yes or no. But I don't think she is smart and Samson will react badly

She decided the first five minutes she laid eyes on him...  and that decision was no... Loraine is a primadonna and is only using Sampson to get camera time...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, yadevol said:

Is it possible there is a mass outing? Marlene also getting ready in B1 and B2 Kirsty and Alana

Yep. I was wondering with K&A were going out too but they were at their bed until now.

2 hours ago, HotWivesRock said:

Very nice Bate from Zara, lying on the bed with her legs open, not too much exposed she needs to work on her angles. 

Its good to see she is getting more comfortable and naughtier.  Made eye contact with the camera a few times too. 

Good Girl ::)

i haven't seen this bate you are referring to and i agree that she definitely needs to work on her angles.  i love it when she makes eye contact with the viewers, keep up the improvement zara.

• Like 1